Mortgages For Foreigners

I see, you were looking at Thailovelinks or another similar ad?

True, you need to have your head examined or stop drinking.

This said, figjam is doing a monologue so you do not need to further answer to him

:beer::)

you will be better off looking at the cuties

:neener:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What about the Tamagotchi crisis in Japan?

Way too complex for you to understand...

Oh by the way:

I can obtain my loan for a condo in Bangkok with BKK bank -> no collateral and the TAE is less than here in Spain...

And of course foreigners (I am not even working in Thailand at the moment) can not obtain loans.

Post a link to the BKK bank's website where they detail such conditions, post a scan of a brochure or document of any kind that they have given you or give us a break. It's beyond ridiculous, you are not even funny anymore.

Waiting for the link or the scan, I leave you to play with your Teddy bear...

FIGJAM

You do not expect me to show you the agreement I signed with them? Do you?

If you want the link to the BKK bank loans this ispretty simple go to their website.

They list their (restrictive) conditions, which, like everything in Thailand when money is involved can ease very easily. (provided you have the means to have the "rules" being relaxed).

If you believe everything the banks/financial institutions offer you then you are in for a bad surprise.

Ever heard about "negotiation" or "solvability"?

If you want to hard headed then so be it, as in my last post you can see that I only throw more oil into the fire.

And about playing with teddy bears, get the same diplomas as I got and then come to debate about

"geopolitics" or political analysis.

:beer:

If you want to play dumb with absurd arguments, you are welcome, I have plenty of time to do it.

BTW, Mekong has disappeared from the thread and has left us with those pending questions about his still mysterious "mortgage"... My hypothesis is that the property he has put as collateral is NOT THE ONE he is buying... In other words, he has got a personal loan and has had to guarantee for it by putting up as collateral a property worth over 3 times the amount of money borrowed...

No, I am just ignoring an Ignoramous who has no idea at all. Where did I ever state that I took out a Mortgage on the property I am now buying, I never said that, but your myopic thoughts believed that I did.

Simple Maths Son

Circa 1997 before the Crash X amount of STG bought me N amount of Baht, once the Crash happened X bought me 1.5 N Baht. Put that in with 40% depreciation on property prices early 98 my X STG was worth 2.5 N baht once the market settled. With the increase in CBD property prices my property is now valued by the banks at 7.5 times my initial STG Investement, not bad over 10 years.

Due to my financial status Thai financial institutions offer me Mortgage (I wont explain the meaning again) where the Interest rates are MLR minus 1.5% for the first year, MLR - 1.0% for the Second and MLR -0.5% for the third. As long as MLR - 0.5% is less than the Interest I get from offshore investments I am making money, as soon as the repayments are greater than offshore income at fourth year I pay off in cash.

So where is the risk?

When the mortgage is taken out the banks give me a guaranteed buy back price on the collateral put up, if I was to default tomorrow they would give me equivalent of 7.5 N my initial investment, take away the 2.5 and I have increased my money 5 fold in 10 years, is that a risk. By taking out MORTGASGES and repaying them early it gives me a good credit rating, and you can bet your bottom Dollar that one day I will put this plave up as collateral and default on the loan, let the banks pay me off and have the trouble of selling it.

Oh I forgot back in '98 I was older than you are now. maybe when you get older and wiser you may understand the stratedgy of long term planning and not yap yap yap about something you obviously have no idea about.

Archived