You need LOS

Steve

To show you how much of a b***h western women can be I had a discussion in a group and they chided me on going there. And remarked 'you're a nice looking guy, I know you can get dates here' and 'only losers go there because they can't deal with or get any women here'.

I told them assuming your assesment is true in that some men can't get women here. Are they supposed to stay here and put up with the present situation and not have anybody? At least there's a place to go.

They wouldn't agree to that reasoning. I said you would prefer western men stay and suffer than remedy the situation somewhere else and just like women, they couldn't deal with the logic, so they made more snide remarks.

I've gotten to the point that I don't care with certain people. However I don't let everyone know as you are all right, they do judge you.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by thalenoi:

Our wives know the deal: 2 trips to LOS/year or divorce. (one guy manged a deal of 3 trips of 3 weeks max)

I'm in the peliminary stages of working on this kind of deal with my ole lady. She has a hunch what I'm doing, but not to the extent of Pattaya party action.

She's somewhat ok with me banging a girl or two on my vacations; but she'd freak if she knew I was letting them basically move in the hotel room with me for a week at a time.

So for the time being I consider myself half cheating/half not. The trouble will begin when she actually tags along on a trip. So far I've been able to talk her out of it (too hot & humid, they hate Chinese, it's very dirty), but some day I'll probably have to take her to Bangkok, then she'll really find out and get pissed laugh.gif" border="0

She lets me get away with murder tongue.gif" border="0

...one more thing. I've spent a lot of time in Jamaica. The men there will flirt and date western women and the bigger the woman the better. I know of certain areas like Ocho Rios and Negril where married women sneak off to that spot to spend a couple weeks with her reggae beach beau. There are two friends of my sisters who are very large and love the island men because of that. They also send $ to those guys.

Anyway, they find nothing wrong with that, but if we go to LOS we are degenerate.

How do I know about Jamaica? My parents are Jamaican and I have cousins who comb the beaches at those locales and tell me the stories. They have girlfriends or common law wives who know what they do and as long as the American or European woman is sending $ or buying gifs they accept it. Sound familiar?

A friend of mine was in Gambia years ago and said exactly the same thing about female, European sex tourists going for sex. However, according to him some of the ladies were rather good looking and not lard asses.

UK girls have been going on hols to the med for years and getting off with local waiters, barmen, buying them gifts etc and knowing as soon as they're on the plane the waiter will be shagging someone else. It's just that western women have a different way of looking at things when in reality it's same same as sanukers shagging Thai totty for greenbacks.

Tell your friend it works as it did for me. Now Im hooked western woman have very little to offer as IV found out. The difference is you know your paying for it but who cares it feels great. Go 4 it I did and carnt be happier. wink.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

My first trip to LOS was a three week vacation in May 01. I had so much fun, I went back for two more weeks in July 01. I'm looking forward to going back next summer. I've informed my wife (Filipina) of this and her only request is for me to bring her some jewelry. No problem, can do easy!

quote:

Originally posted by Ric Aussie:

[QB Now Im hooked western woman have very little to offer as IV found out. [/QB]

Wow, wow ,wow! WESTERN WOMEN, how you go young/old man! We had this discussion before a few months ago, but i think this is too much of a generalization. first, both on account of being fun to be with and being open-minded about LOS as we know it, i find many european women quite OK and unjudgemental about it. I also have fond memories of my black girl-friend here in US. That's all i can say on the subject as the last time i went with a white american woman was 1986! i mean, why do you date them in the first place, guys? LOL

enjoying the above and agree with much that has been written. I have been around a dozen times now and counting days until next landfall....68 more dreadful days of "aloooooha". but seriously, I was in a nudie bar in Honolulu with a best friend and he is enjoying the rather "mechanical" entertainment, $ sucking vacuous vacuums of vapore headed vixens. want a $40 private dance, buy me a $10-$20 drink or maybe try feed the garter??? and my friend says "so does this remind you of Thailand?" I have explained in rather vivid detail how it is, and most importantly isn't, and he just doesn't get it, while I am practically gritting my teeth in this fairly sleazy, completely devoid of sanuk and god-awfull sound system and yes there are thai girls here, and yes stunners and yes totally westernized and corrupted!!!!-I mean nobody but the vacuums are really smiling.....most of the friends who would have a great time still don't have a passport or a clue.....as far as the white women/western women thingy-I am completely cured-15 long years married to an English gal-13 were ok but those last two-YIKES!!!! But perhaps most amazing of all, I seem to get more understanding from some of the ladies here(including the ex) than the guys-truly strange....so overall, I don't push LOS anymore at all, but am willing to advise/encourage those who show a true interest smile.gif" border="0

woof-woof!!

Archived