You need LOS

Steve

Not just LOS but western women particularly don't like it when women from latin america, asian countries or anywhere where in their opinion women are 'submissive' come to our countries and treat us better than they do.

On a another note, I think some of the people who I thought needed LOS, would need supervision or we would be hearing another 'I married a BG and it didn't work out' story. We have to be like a doctor to our patient. You don't give a guy medicine for his malady without instructing him on the proper dosage and side effects if he abuses it. I've come close to over dosing on LOS myself (lol).

Mykal, I hope your home boy (mate to you Brits, Oz, etc.) was okay. Are they still together? Too funny.

Coincidentally, one friend who I spoke to last night about my upcoming trip on the 19th, who really doesn't need LOS, he's 6'4", blonde, blue eyes, works out, 30 and looks 25, wants to come next year and says he will 'live at the BJ bars' because that's all he wants.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is okay Steve. They broke up immediately. He has not heard from her since that night... I had to tell him to leave and wait at a bar because, just as I suspected, THAT BITCH CALLED THE COPS. I feel a little responsible because I was going on about the trip. I did say to her that he behaved on the trip when they started to get into it. (though he was worse than me, 7 girls in 8 nights) I have this attitude now that I must admit I need to cool a little bit. This "fuck you bitch" attitude. Though I don't say it verbatim, it is clearly evident. I showed women that I tried to get with in the past all of my pictures with all of my ladies from LOS. After the initial comments they are trying to get my attention full throttle. I have nothing for them.

Mykal

Great thread. It's been fun.

As mentioned, the Western media love to produce "news stories" about all the supposed sex slaves (pre-pubescent, to boot), and about how every woman in Thailand has AIDS. Question--what percentage of the male production crew and "journalists" do you think did a little diddling while pursuing their stories? A majority, that is for sure! crazy.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by pasathai:

Imho:

the women "back home" are afraid we will find someone better ( you think) and they ( back home) will loose their meal tickets (us).

western women ( IMHO agin) are very insecure regardless of what they say about being independant

1)about "meal tickets" quote: so are thai women. Still have to experience at home jealousy fits as i went thru in LOS.

2)

To be fair, let's say that there is also a feeling of insecurity at home that makes some guys go around the world to get sex/company. I firmly believe that not 1 out of 10 farangs goes to Thailand as true hedonists, and that the 90% other have a rather sexually frustrated life at home and feelings of inadequacy with western women (afraid she'll find someone better, etc.....) Stickman's point i will extend to: TGs are women ok!, giv' em enough rope and no need to "cherchez la femme"! She was there all the time, as eternally neurotic as the girls back home.

Originally quoted by Neon Ninja:

quote:

This for real? Eden Club has polo shirts??

Must get one of those.....Just hope that no-one I know does a search on the Internet for "Eden Club" and "Bangkok" when I get back!

Neon,

Yes they do have pretty nice Polo shirts. Ask the owner Marc while at the bar. By the way Doll House had great looking Polo shirts also and I tried 3 times to buy one but they never had the XXL size (which I found to be the equivalent of our American 'Large' size).

Darn, won't work for me then as I need a XXL or XXXL American sized shirt! Probably be a 5XL in Thailand... I did find a couple shirts there that fit me off the rack, was quite upset when I got one of them home to the states and found out that the size on the back was listed as "JUMBO"! frown.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by BrownFox:

Originally quoted by Neon Ninja:

Neon,

Yes they do have pretty nice Polo shirts. Ask the owner Marc while at the bar. By the way Doll House had great looking Polo shirts also and I tried 3 times to buy one but they never had the XXL size (which I found to be the equivalent of our American 'Large' size).

[ October 13, 2001: Message edited by: Neon Ninja ]

pattaya1:

I agree about the thai girls ( at least the ones I know) being worried you will find a "better" one.

but a lot easier to find a "better one" in thailand. ( and get away with it)

smile.gif" border="0

After my first, second and third trips I would try to convince and beg all of my friends to go with me. I received the usual "how long is the flight?", "for the same amount of money I can go to Club Med in Jamaica!", "They have alot of AIDS over there!", "My girlfriend wouldn't let me go!","I don't pay for pussy!" responses.

Now after my eighth trip I don't even talk to them about it. They don't, won't and can't understand. They hate it when I talk about my experiences and most of them summarily dismiss my tales as bullshit. I only tell people that ask me directly and want to understand the real deal.

Currently, I am having the biggest problem trying to convince friends to go with me to Carnival in Rio! I get the same tired ass excuses as I get for LOS! Go figure!

I rationalize it like this,

"You can't handle the truth!"

Rgards,

JJSUSHI

Another view on the should your divorced, hasnt got laid for 2 years, cant get a date etc etc mate come to LOS is, well maybe not. I brought an old friend back with me a few months ago, same situ, hadnt been laid in almost 10 yrs, 54 yrs old, and fell for the first 37 yr old bargirl he got to touch, couldnt be stopped, spent his whole holiday in the hotel sending her out for food, told me after 3 days she loves him and he is gonna marry her, after 2 weeks got her a passport and tried to get a visa (big joke which I told him not to waste his money on and even a Thai lawyer he spoke to told him).

So now he is trying to get her back to OZ, after knowing her 4 weeks, after I amd my girl caught her out many times in her stories, she is still married but he just will not listen to anything. This is the other side, if your friends have stayed faithful for many years even through a divorce, think twice before you bring them to LOS, they dont see whores, they see girls to be saved, and so far he has wasted every spare dollar he has (which is not much as he is on a pension) given her 30K baht when he left, which she spent on her father, a mobile phone etc etc. Now he thinks she is waiting for him while I know she is working at Cowboy, I just havent caught her yet...

That 7 year itch can be a killer. When you get had by a woman, it hurts as much in LOS as home. There are some happy stories out there, but a lot of thai/farang marriages end up with divorce and pain, and you're just back to square one, dealing with a bitter, scheming woman. Have you noticed how no matter how you seem to draw a line, you will cross it and do stupid things with a Thai G/F, things that you would not do at home? they just have this great skill at making us feel guilty even when we've done nothing wrong.

Archived