Uh oh, could this be the one???

Boomah

You seem to like making cracks at my personal relationship with my gal; Just trying to figure a reason...what else could it be? :dunno:[color:red]....Chill Bro....Nothing personal stated nor intended in my post...just a "piss take" observation on your earlier post about equal socio / economic standings being the underpinning basis of a successful "Marriage"....you had previously posted about your girl working in "Mum's laundry, while she attends Uni.....I wasn't aware that your lady also has a successful career as a Fashion / Jewellery designer. That's great, I'm delighted for you both.

My most humble apologies if you perceived my comments to be founded from some sort of jealousy....most definitely not the case..... as I said earlier.....In life, perception is often NOT reality[/color]

Nevermind. Go to the sponsor's forum, look at the Chinese gal's pix I posted there, and have a wank into some bird's handbag :clown: 55555555

[color:red]Nah, thanks anyway....not for me....I'll leave that for Ferde....I'm not exactly the DIY sorta guy. I may be a lot of things, but I'm not a :wanker: [/color]

Cheers,

SD

Cheers DS / DC :wave::grinyes::beer::grinyes::wave:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DS/DC

It was actualy I who first made referance to the equal socio / ecco standings and I still stand by that comment.

If I was back in my home country I would never consider getting involved long term with council estate single mother with a couple of kids (trailer trash to my American cousins) even thhough in the past I have used a few as mopeds ie good fun to ride but don't let your mates know. Then again I would never aim as high as the Henley regaata or wimbledon Hi So Sect.

I understand my line in the pecking order of life and do my best to try to be successful and more importantly being happy living my life. Having a partner of a similar disposition makes life much easier.

sd/ds....thanks fuck i dont have friendships like yours!!!

LP,

Your loss....not ours....lol

JMHO

Life's never boring when the Tiger and the Dum one get together (anywhere in the World)....especially over a botten of Gai Nuang...or 2

Cheers DS - Who is more than happy with his existing friendships

Archived