Apologies to a few board member

drogon

Is she the one with cancer or the one from the chatboard or the one without cancer and from the chatboard or are you talking about the 28 ladies who were in love with you by email or the Thai hooker from Madrid . I have lost track drogon , please update . Can we expect breathtaking threads now with mysterious circumstances which need to be discussed . Did you find a romantic restaurant or was it mainly takeaway at home , did you get your MBA , did you find a digital camera ? Over to you

Dude, don't encourage him.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is she the one with cancer or the one from the chatboard or the one without cancer and from the chatboard or are you talking about the 28 ladies who were in love with you by email or the Thai hooker from Madrid . I have lost track drogon , please update . Can we expect breathtaking threads now with mysterious circumstances which need to be discussed . Did you find a romantic restaurant or was it mainly takeaway at home , did you get your MBA , did you find a digital camera ? Over to you

I have to appologize for not completely following the above. How many gals can one person handle? Whew !

:wave:

:rotfl:

You're a funny man, buffalobill. :)

:grinyes: It does remind me. What a let down! After the longest build-up in the history of the forum, all he does is stay with one office girl. For fuck's sake. :doah:

Archived