Are all Whoremongers Heathens?

frede

Hi,

"Why so many No and No answers ?? Definetely doesn't reflect the world majority's opinion..."

Maybe we are just more intelligent as a group :)

People who travel internationally and use the Internet on a daily basis tend to be a step up from the average Joe.

Sanuk!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"Oh, I dont know....most Americans use the net every day and rarley travel."

Which excludes them from 'People who travel internationally and use the Internet on a daily basis'.

"Whats more, how constructive is our general internet usage?"

Exposure to lots of information and different opinions making you more likely to form an opinion yourself rather than accepting one from someone else.

Sanuk!

Hi,

Well, if you say it like that

"Exposure to lots of information and different opinions making you more likely to form an opinion yourself rather than accepting one from someone else".

then..........having reviewed all of the information and different opinions on this thread I have formed my own, overal opinion that speaking Thai to bargirls is of some use on certain occasions.

I'm slightly more than the average joe now :)

สà¸?ุà¸Â!

However, some of us lack a certain something...if the political leanings of certain individuals are to be believed...mentioning no names of course! But I guess it is all informative...the wonderful tapestry of life!

สà¸?ุà¸Âà¸?ัà¸?à¹?ลย!!!!!!

Do you believe in God? Sure do. I thought all whoremongers did. My Father used to call me God. He even would call me by my last name of damnit!

Do you ever go to Church? Sure do. I love the colletions. I wait to last and when it is my turn to put money in, I just take the plate and say out loud [color:red]"God, what ever you want, please take and whatever falls my way I can have."[/color] Then I toss the money into the air.

God has been always generous to me, he always lets me keep all the money.

So you are a Hindu and Buddhist!

One question, what do you do for a living.

PS you are forgiven

See Kamui's post.

(B.t.w.: Buddhism can be considered a Hinduism-branch)

Why do you want to do what I do for a living? That's a very off-topic question bro!

Or do I smell something sarcastic...

So you are a Hindu and Buddhist!

One question' date=' what do you do for a living.

PS you are forgiven[/quote']

(B.t.w.: Buddhism can be considered a Hinduism-branch)

Hehehe, that's what the Hindu's wanted the Buddhist's to make believe ...

You'll find the idea even in Khmer sculpture, where you will find a 'Buddhist' deity included in the Hindu phanteon.

But this is a complete different topic..

Archived