Are all Whoremongers Heathens?

frede

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you are a Hindu and Buddhist!One question' date=' what do you do for a living. PS you are forgiven[/quote']

(B.t.w.: Buddhism can be considered a Hinduism-branch)

Hehehe, that's what the Hindu's wanted the Buddhist's to make believe ...

You'll find the idea even in Khmer sculpture, where you will find a 'Buddhist' deity included in the Hindu phanteon.

But this is a complete different topic..

There is no clear distinction between Hinduism and Buddhism. So-called scholars of western universities who claim they have a better understanding of the world than others have written books on Hinduism and Buddhism, mentioning all kind of differences. In real life these differences are non-existent for the simple reason that there is just NO clear definition of Hinduism.

The Buddha (Siddharta Gautama) came from a Hindu-family himself.

Even the Theravada-Buddhism as practiced in Thailand has so many Hindu-ingredients.

But, as you already said: this is a completely different subject.

NO NO for me to start with .

Although , Sir , extended travelling plus internet use would certainly not stand for a higher level of intelligence resulting in not being religious . I would rather say the ex Nanaplaza Board of fine travellers does not particularly attract deeply religious idividuals . Fiery Jack probably the big exemption of course . I know quite a few people who appear to be even active( conservative ) Catholics and do not live in the mountains in Southern Italy . If chief sociologist Frede would ask the same question on a less nightlife influenced forum results might be better. Where is whosyourdaddy when we need him .

It's a him?

I think we have several god fearing members, but they like to post in the non-Thailand news section only.....and they vote republican/conservative mainly.

We don't have a suitable pronoun in English for a non-existent non-entity. Yet. Fourth person zilchular.

Archived