Useless Posts

unit731

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I cry now? I'm stuck in Oz for another week. It seems my supplier has had a run of bad parts and sent me two defective ones in as many weeks. I have to wait another week (to get a third which hopefully will be tested and good) before I can return to LoS, and then only for a couple of days before the next trip. :banghead::help:

Cheers,

SD

How many hours till your flight??

Touch down approx 8 pm Bkk time tomorrow...

...Into waiting car.....straight to Hotel...

....Bag unpacked / empty approx. 9.17 and 38 seconds.......give or take a millisecond.....

Catch you on Friday..

Cheers DC.....sorry Tiger....I should feel sorry for you....BUT...it's been a while between "drinks".....and there's no way I can feel sad right now.....

...Give it untill about an hour after I arrrive in town.....and the first fight.....lol

Cheers DC

be happy, SD!

you can invoice all this waiting time to the client! waiting, do nothing, drink some booze and get paid for this! :neener:

Is true that. But I have plenty of money...it's time I'm short of and I'd rather spend the down time with Ms Vampy instead of getting paid to sit in MEL! Tho' I'm sure there are plenty of folks here who would disagree.

To keep on topic, it is a rather warmish 43C here today!

Cheers,

SD

Archived