Useless Posts

unit731

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm personally almost at 1200....

You're personally almost at 1200?

I suppose if you'd just said "I'm almost at 1200" then a few members (particularly TB) wouldn't have been quite sure if you were referring to yourself or someone else. Hence your use of the word "personally" to emphasize that it was you and not someone else who had almost reached 1200 posts. Correct? :cover:

I have no idea why I put personally in there.........seemed like the right thing to do at the time. Kinda like doing this :neener: seems like the right thing to do now.

Actually it's quite common to hear people say "In my personal opinion" as if others would think it was someone else's opinion if they didin't add the word "personal". So don't worry, it's not just you. :content:

In my personal opinion, as opposed to anyone else's, which would make it somebody else's opinion and therefore not my own personal opinion, which it is, so please don't confuse my opinion with someone else, as this is a personal opinion and not related to or about anyone else, just me you understand, ok? you got it? right...so I'll continue...I.....

Ummm.....

I forgot what I wanted to say.

Archived