Coup?

CTO

yes whomever wins it is the little people that get hurt.

But for now I personally care that the stalemate gets solved. This is even worse. The longer it takes the more people will be out of jobs.

I can see many businessman thinking about moving regional offices out of Bangkok and maybe moving whole industries out of Thailand if this mess takes much longer.

PAD and the PPP/Shinawatra clan are equally evil imho. But at the moment the PAD has decided to wage economic warfare and something that borders on taking the whole country hostage. That is simply to much. Maybe a coup by the courts might be the only solution, if the police and military listen to them at least.

The problem is ... no-one listens to no-one anymore in Thailand. So this airport seizure could last for 6 months for all I know. :(

Anyway CTO, you like something from the Netherlands? Chocolate? Cookies?

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

US criticises PAD, urges end to airport crisis

Washington (Agencies) - The United States on Friday criticised protesters who have seized Suvarnabhumi and Don Mueang airports and said it was "deeply concerned" about the situation.

State Department spokesman Gordon Duguid said that occupying the airports is "not an appropriate means of protest" by the People's Alliance for Democracy.

The demonstrators should "walk away from the airports peacefully," he said.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breaking_news/breakingnews.php?id=132362

:surprised::applause:

From what my girlfriend and I heard from our friend working at TG main office -> employees will get paid but will have a salary cut...nothing sure yet though as the board did not make up their mind yet.

Being at the end of the month there are for sure some BG not happy and quite a few small businesses not really smiling.

Guess they will up their prices as soon (or even before) the airport reopens...

Archived