CTO

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Minister Suriya

ministersuriyai089@msn.com

hello Dear !!

PLEASE THIS LETTER MUST REMAIN SECRET''

I am Suriya Jungrungreangkit, former Thailand transport minister during Thaksin Shinawatra regime which was ousted by a military coup on Sept 19 2006,and Martial law was imposed by the Council for Democratic Reform, now called the Council for National Security.

I would like to discuss some of my personal investments with you on how i can invest my millions of dollars.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation

Minister Suriya

Says the Bangkok Post:

PAD driving away police at Suvarnabhumi

Police who set up security checkpoints at Suvarnabhumi Airport [color:red]were overrun by a handful of protesters[/color] led by the anti-government People's Alliance for Democracy (PAD) on Saturday morning.

The PAD mobilised more yellow-clad protesters to drive the police out of the airport. The protesters destroyed police vehicles, including inmate trucks, and blockaded the motorway to Suvarnabhumi.

After the Emergency Decree was enforced in Suvarnabhumi and Don Muang airports, police were deployed at the motorway and set up security checkpoints to stop more demonstrators from entering Suvarnabhumi. However, the operation fell short as the police could not resist the anti-government raid.

The protesters were able to take back their knives and iron rods seized by the authorities earlier.

-> Now that they are victorious against the police

time to move back to blockade parliament please...

So they stop hurting the economy, loose support from the BKKians...

They won (and should use a good PR) and can claim victory -> time to keep the stakes high (blocking parliament = blocking any voting decision).

Blocking an airport one or two days is common even back here (in case of a strike or a prostest) so now time to move on...

Something I don't understand:

The PAD has certainly funds -> so why don't they do a good PR campaign to gain foreign support and act accordingly...

Instead of turning their movemement into a "civil rights" kind of protest against a corrupt government -> they turn themselves into just a nuisance...

They could probably have peacefully gained power doing a good and intelligent PR campaign...

Damn, my best wishes for a better future to my Thai friends and all expats there (except Mr C of course who wants his bloodbath)

Chamlong says crisis will end before Dec 5

Chamlong Srimaung, a co-leader of the People's Alliance for Democracy, said Saturday that the political crisis would end before Friday.

He said he was willing to hold talk with Prime Minister Somchai Wongsawat anywhere except Chiang Mai because it is too far away.

THE NATION

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/read.php?newsid=30089752

i would they, they end it before the 4th, 6.p.m.

:smirk:

Archived