Masterbation in the land of plentiful women

frede

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I did all of Charlie's angels. Farrah was the most boring, Kate Jackson is a dirty little bitch :) And Tanya Roberts was an outright whore :)

When I was 17, I had a crush on an older chick who looked a lot like Farrah (our relationship nearly came to fruition, but didn't, long story). I always thought Kate Jackson would be the hottest in bed, not unlike the flat chested Kimberlee Clark from Son of the Beach. :thumbup: Tanya Roberts, can't even remember her...I must have been "finit" by then. :)

Oh fuck, I forgot to mention that one time when we were doing a valet parking job at a Hollywood party, one of my bother's friends dropped trou and brushed his pubes with Cheryl Ladd's hairbrush which he picked out of her car, just after he parked it.

Oh how all the valets laughed, but I didn't think it was too cool, even at the time. Frede might have appreciated it. :)

If one of them wasn't Farrah Faucet, shame on you! :nono:

And if one of them was Brooke Shields, shame on you as well! She was under-age.

Of course, I never had a :wanker: in that era, being raised as a Catholic.

Farrah was kind of my gateway drug into this scene. I salivated to that infamous poster for months but somehow never did manage the all important breakthrough moment with her. Part of that was finding out my neighbor Danny was mainly into Farrah, so I couldn't exactly mack his chick, especially when he had dozens of photos up of her, and I settled on the nearly as lovely Jaclyn Smith. But even she failed to bring me to the moment of fruition. Kate Jackson, I have to say, never did it for me. Then again, we obviously never reached the point of intimacy that she did with Old Hippie. Who was I to know. I doubt she was as wild as Julie Kotter, all the nasty things we were up to back at the apartment while Gabe was down at school minding the Sweathogs. Fun climbing up the fire escape, rapping on the window. Though half the time Juan Epstein had already beat me up there.

Brooke Shields? Ewww! She was like 12 then! Oh that's right, almost forgot. So was I.

Farrah was kind of my gateway drug into this scene. I salivated to that infamous poster for months but somehow never did manage the all important breakthrough moment with her. Part of that was finding out my neighbor Danny was mainly into Farrah, so I couldn't exactly mack his chick

That's not unlike the reason Rory Russell was my surfing hero instead of Gerry Lopez. Or why I had all the Zappa, Kinks, Stooges, Lou Reed (you name it) albums because my older brother already had all the Stones, Who, Zep (you name it). :)

Oh fuck, I forgot to mention that one time when we were doing a valet parking job at a Hollywood party, one of my bother's friends dropped trou and brushed his pubes with Cheryl Ladd's hairbrush which he picked out of her car, just after he parked it.

Oh how all the valets laughed, but I didn't think it was too cool, even at the time. Frede might have appreciated it. :)

Did he cum in the glove compartment, oh tell me he did. Even if he didnt just make it up.

storage, storage, storage...... :evil:

Archived