Masterbation in the land of plentiful women

frede

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frede,

Nice touch with the mid air & office wanks which I can somehow relate to LOL!

Actually with those prime 'chuck wow's' of mine it simply doesn't matter how much pussy is around there's always places for it even if it have to be together with the chick (bonus get to see the chick gets off in her own way too) :hubba:

Frede,

Nice touch with the mid air & office wanks which I can somehow relate to LOL!

Actually with those prime 'chuck wow's' of mine it simply doesn't matter how much pussy is around there's always places for it even if it have to be together with the chick (bonus get to see the chick gets off in her own way too) :hubba:

Not one of the most riveting threads in my humble opinion but you just made it a chunk more so. One of the finer things in life I feel is to be in an intimate and comfortable state watching with wonder as a girl gives herself to herself and not just a few cursory finger flicks but the works, all the way to a good couple of pelvic convulsions. Getting even a Bangkok whore to play this game can often be harder than getting them do the more dirty stuff, seems it crosses another boundary. Fucking gorgeous when they're happy to play though.

Archived