Masterbation in the land of plentiful women

frede

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah yeah, I remember my first... age 12, to a pic of bikini clad Jacqueline Bisset in The Deep. An experience both wonderful and, well, traumatizing. Had no idea what that was that just shot out of me. Must be cancer.

After a few more such moments, and the realization I was probably not fatally ill, I went through women rather quickly (a foreshadowing of things to come): Julie from Welcome Back Kotter, Morgan Fairchild, Adrienne Barbeau, Nastassja Kinski, and many more, all fell before me, conquered by my demon seed. Soon I was doing most of the women in the office, no one was safe.

Anyway, jump to modern day: yeah, if I don't bring something home, it never stops me having sex anyway. Can be a pretty good way to refine your desires and figure out exactly what works for you -- which is good preparation for when the real thing happens. If you spot some girl who turns you on in a way, then by doing your 'rehearsal' you can hone in on what it is about her that turns you on, and the awareness of that can increase the excitement when the real moment comes. For me anyway.

So for me, almost every day. I'll avoid it if I have a good idea I'll be doing the real thing later on, cuz I've had a few moments where I ended up with a wet dream come true (no pun intended!) and wasn't able to fully perform. Can think of 2 such moments in the last 5 yrs, but 2 of the absolute hottest ones I've gotten my hands on. So it's definitely a weapon not to be handled indiscriminately.

Julie from Welcome Back Kotter, Morgan Fairchild, Adrienne Barbeau, Nastassja Kinski, and many more, all fell before me,

If one of them wasn't Farrah Faucet, shame on you! :nono:

And if one of them was Brooke Shields, shame on you as well! She was under-age.

Of course, I never had a :wanker: in that era, being raised as a Catholic.

Archived