Masterbation in the land of plentiful women

frede

I remember it clearly. I was young and I got a bone on whilst staying up late and watching Benny Hill, before I knew it, I had blown my muck to Benny hill chasing some tart in suspenders around and so was born this filthy bastard whom types before you.

I have been a avid masterbater ever since. I like wanking, plain and simple. You are 36,000 feet, horny, hostess has big tits, what do you do? Nip into the bog and have a wank. In the office, that filthy fucking vixen AKA your Country Manager's wife walks in, flashes her arse at the boss.....you cannae fuck the help's wife, you have no pussy in sight.....what do you do? Nip in your office suite bog and have a big wank.

Its my equivalent to a sneeky cigarette.

I actually attempted to give wanking the kick when i came to Thailand. I had 3 hookers living with me and well, there was no need. Everywhere I went, I had pussy at hand. I wasnt working I was just fucking. I tried the same in Africa previously but was unable to stop the pulling.

Anyways, for about 6 months in Thailand, I never had a wank, I was fucking plenty each day and just dropped it.

Im back up to about a wank every few days now (ive 4 women in my life and the world is full of whores) But i still enjoy my wanking time.

So, ladies, do you find yourself wanking less now that you have on tap pussy in Thailand than you did in Farangland OR, do you have some much stored up in the mental wank bank that seamen must, everyday, leave your body?

Plain and simple....are you still tugging like a teenager or are you strickly hand off now?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frederick,

At first glance, I was inclined to believe this was yet another poofta oriented thread. However, I see the intent of serious discussion is at hand, so felt inclined to comment.

Having spent the last 2 years living in the metropolitan Udorn Thani area, I seldom felt need to "handle my affairs." My wife was usually about, and rather always was the right goer where taking care of domestic duties was concerned. She'd also turn the blind eye to the occasional night out or therapeutic massage. Quite the good sport she is really.

Now of course with the moment of sweet release readily available, there was seldom need to tend to myself. Recently of course, I returned to Liverpool to settle the affairs of my late uncle Lord Chasworth Taucer the 3rd, who recently passed. Long and glorious career he had in the house and as the father of 4 sons, I believe he shall not be the last Taucer in the British Parliment.

Oh I've gone, yes well as it were, I was on recent occasion in certain situation, where in the need arose. Having no wife or proper fit about to do things for me, I had, for the first time in quite a long while, to handle my affairs personally.

Quite nostalgic it was at that sir. As I recalled the memories, quite fondly of moments gone passed, which had forced my hand previously. Memories of grade school, and receiving a sneek peek up the woolen kilt of young Margaret as she shifted about in her seat, or ascended the stair case between classes. Of course there was the time the lads and I had call to sneak a peak into the girls changing room as the prepared for fitness class, we all immediately departed of separate ways right quick.

So yes sir, as I look back on the matter at hand as it were, I can recall many fond times where in the need arose, and I stood forth to the call. For I am a Taucer, and be it on foreign shores, or the homeland, a Taucer shall always handle his affairs.

Best Regards-BST

BSTaucer.........YOu, Sir, are a most welcome contributor.

ToreyBoy, Im married to two of'em,kinda, not to mention the British Mia Noi and the 4th Thai gig and then there are the bitches, ooooooooohhhhhhhh the bitches!

No women on earth can satisfy me, hence the need to sit on my hand untilo it goes numb then have a wank (feels like someone else) or, in colder climates the liver behind the radiator.

Archived