Bangkok Dangerous, the remake

gobbledonk

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went into the last Rambo with very low expectations, but (per Stick's comment) I grudgingly admit that it was entertaining. Forget the dialog, Sly's acting or the demonisation of the Burmese military (a warm and fuzzy group if ever there was one..), I enjoyed watching Sly back in 'one man army' mode. Its pretty much everything else that he has done since 'First Blood' that I have trouble forgiving him for, although the antics of Italians/Greeks outside showings of 'Rocky' here in Oz was classic stuff. Hope they enjoyed throwing down a glass of raw eggs every morning - time for your protein shake, Spiro ! :smirk:

I went into the last Rambo with very low expectations..."

[color:red]As well you should with anything this fuck wit has done or will do. [/color]

"...but (per Stick's comment) I grudgingly admit that it was entertaining. Forget the dialog, Sly's acting or the demonisation of the Burmese military (a warm and fuzzy group if ever there was one..)..."

[color:red]You got to be kidding me? He is a piss poor actor at best. He hasn't done anything good since the first Rocky movie, which I admit was o.k. As for this movie...too bad, as it could have well been used as a vehicle to call attention to the Burmese people, but the crap aspect of it, all the shit, just served to convince people "...oh this is just entertainment, no truth to it, so never mind, there is no country called Burma anyway is there...?"[/color]

"...I enjoyed watching Sly back in 'one man army' mode...."

[color:red]Gee, when he had a chance to go and be in a real army, and actually fight, he ran away like a little pussy. Now he wants to be the great chicken hawk conservative who suports our troops, FUCK HIM.[/color]

"...Its pretty much everything else that he has done since 'First Blood' that I have trouble forgiving him for..."

See my above comments about this asshole's career.

"...although the antics of Italians/Greeks outside showings of 'Rocky' here in Oz was classic stuff. Hope they enjoyed throwing down a glass of raw eggs every morning - time for your protein shake, Spiro ! :smirk:..."

Allow me to stereotype here, Italians, especially on the East coast of the USA do a very good job of living up to the image. They are almost a self parody/charactature.

If I ever failed to mention it, FUCK Stallone!

Archived