Riskiest place you've had sex

TroyinEwa/Perv

Okay, here's my addition to Frede's challange. I did a search and didn't see this done before so if it has, my apologies.

I am looking for the particular place the shagging was done, if you were caught or not and if you were, the reaction/consequence to your banging. And yes, it has to be with a minimum of 2 people, no single person hand-jobs. Blow-jobs do count.

For me, it is a tough call. I'll give you two. First one was in the back of my car in daylight hours in the parking lot of a busy restaurant. Very invigerating and no we were not caught. The second one was with the same girl (she was fun) in the elevator of an airport. Before we finished, the elevator starting moving. Before the doors opened, we did manage to get our clothes in a somewhat presentable appearance. As I said, we were not finished so we found the fire escape stairwell and finished our business there. Very fun girl. That was 20 years ago though and probably those days are behind me.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a few.

Similar elevator story. Met this university student that invited me back to her student flat.

Nailed her in the lift on way up. Didn't get caught. Come to think of it, she was a christian girl, real goer. :thumbup:

Shagging my then girlfriend in the front seat of the car right in front of her parents house at 7.30 am. Her dad was a big hairy truck driver who would have ripped me to shreds if he'd spotted us. Still here to tell the story though!

Shagging an ex girlfriend poolside in broad daylight when we were staying at her aunts house. No idea how many of the neighbours were behind the curtains.

Parking lot in downtown LA at dusk (BJ), not caught.

On a pool table in a dive bar in Long Beach, in front of everyone. :drunk: I guess I was "caught" when an old acquaintance told me about it, ten years later. :doah: I don't remember the incident at all, but I do recall getting a BJ from the same girl in the mens' room (not caught), so it very well could have happened.

A quickie in the bogs at Soi 1 a few years ago with my beloved, still miss her terribly, argh! Really don't want to think about this!

Same sadly missed sweetie up against hotel windows on several occasions every where from KL to SK.

I truly believe that if I can fuck until I'm 100 I will never find a better, wilder, sex partner.

Archived