Riskiest place you've had sex

TroyinEwa/Perv

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

80 Year old English Man apparently drugged and robbed at South Pattaya Coffee Shop.

On Sunday Night, Police were called to the Starbucks Coffee Shop in front of Soi Yamato on Pattaya Beach to investigate a suspected drugging and robbery of an 80 Year Old English Tourist. Mr. Wescott was in a dazed state when Police arrived and he was unable to speak with officers. He was taken to Hospital as a precaution. Staff at the Coffee Shop explained that he had come with a Thai Woman who left him moments after the man fell asleep at the table. Staff assumed that she had gone to buy something for the man. However, she never returned and after 30 minutes, they called the Police who went to the manâ??s hotel room and noticed only 200 Baht in cash next to the bed and evidence that love making had occurred. Police are in possession of CCTV pictures of the woman and are now waiting for Mr. Wescott to recover before they continue the investigation.

Pattaya One News + pics

Not sure it's a crime, they had sex and went to Starbucks and she went away so IMO there're 3 possibilities

1. He paid her and she went away, after that he fell asleep happy with sex before at the age of 80

2. She drugged him and robbed him, but why didn't she do that that in the room?

3. He had a heart attack and she left.

Still I think he's happy... :) Alive and had he's annual (?) sex

SD >c) A blow job on the roof of Midnite Bar on Cowboy<

Now what exactly is risky about that??? Is that any riskier then the naughty boys corner in XXXX? Or was there a risk of falling off?

Maybe his gf or regular was working at Midnite at the time said blow was being administered. Even if not......cool story and fun view while being serviced.

I forgot about one....One Christmas morning (yes I know it sucks but it's an airline....they never close)I told all the staff to come in about 4 hours late. All staff except 1 girl. I knew she was married already but the vibes were there. So on Christmas morning, all alone in the office...Santa came. Or I should say..I did. The only risk there was one peckerhead came in earlier than I told him. Fucken company prick. I had already finished delivering my present though so it was ok.

Archived