Riskiest place you've had sex

TroyinEwa/Perv

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the balcony of our house on Songkran whilst the street was blocked with fully loaded pick-ups trying to reach the beach 400m down our road and the gf throwing water scoops from a bucket onto the waiting people whilst I was *** her and smiling sheepishly to the people down in the pick-ups, if they new what was going on above their heads :chili:

No way you could do this on a Thai beach!

Twas on a nudist beach at Saint Tropez, South of France where you could rent a deck chair for the day in the view of all, especially curious clothed people walking by to have a clean eye shot I guess.

They also rented more private space, partially protected from beach view by straw mats. We rented a space and found a lady performing a BJ on her man next to us. That got us so exited we went for it and so did our neighbours. It still was semi public space with people walking by, adding to the thrill.

SD,

Showing how mut you know about France :confused:

Would you be able to order milk in your coffee at a Saint Tropez terrace watching the millionaires drinking Laurent Perier Cuvée Spéciale on their yachts? These guys on their yachts are "showing" but don't realise there's more to see in a Bangkok gogo than on the promenade.

Anyway, real hi-so have secluded villas at Saint-Jean Cap Ferrat, a true nice place to be.

Maybe some day you might be able to afford a small condo there and no need to fight your way with government bodies to get legal, piece of cake. Slightly more expensive than Bangkok condos though :alert:

To KS: No I am not going to reply to each and every of SD's provocations.

He might be following FlyOnzeWall footsteps, up to him, but I am out here.

BTW, Fly was a lot better

This happenened some time in 1991, I was in Japan for about a month and spending a lot of time partying in Patpong as I was staying about an hour train ride away. are there still places like "gas panic" there ? anyway took some Jap hottie out for some lovin outta one of the bars I was at, we went somewhere just behind Patpong and there was a park there, there was a homeless guys place with boxes and blankets etc.

we banged in the homeless guys place !!

and ive always referred to her as the

"Jap in the box"

this was also the first year I hit Thailand and any asain country for that matter..aw the memories

Archived