Riskiest place you've had sex

TroyinEwa/Perv

SD >c) A blow job on the roof of Midnite Bar on Cowboy<

Now what exactly is risky about that??? Is that any riskier then the naughty boys corner in XXXX? Or was there a risk of falling off?

Nothing especially. Save that some other punter/BG combo could have wander up there (the shower was out at the time and that's where they kept the bucket-n-ladle). The folks at Las Colinas got a nice show that night LOL!

But I'm not shy, and have no issues sitting on the sofa next to the stage getting serviced by a couple of chix at AS...

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strange but not risky ...

Once had a midnight quicky on the centre line of highway 1, in the middle of the Nullabor plain. As most aussies would know, thats not really risky though as it is dead flat all the way to the horizon and you could see any headlights coming in plenty of time (if you are n't too preoccupied!)

For me it has to be my ex-fiance (Viet girl I went to school with) in the parking lot of a municipal park in her car.

The twist is we got caught by the local police. After running our IDs and having a good chuckle, they let us both go with no citations. Just a warning that if they had been called by the City Park Dept., they would have actually done something.

Fun times.

• 2 weeks later...

Oddly, was years ago - not in my current mongering incarnation, but as a near-virginal high school student with a horny and adventuresome girlfriend:

- in the pews in the empty chapel

- on the stage in the empty but somewhat lit auditorium

- on the couch in the headmaster's office, after hours

Only got caught during the last one - poor girl naked and on her knees next to the couch with her mouth full, me reclining and enjoying - and in comes security with a flashlight... Fortunately he took pity on her, turned off the light, stepped back out of the room and told us to put our clothes on and go home...

Archived