Riskiest place you've had sex

TroyinEwa/Perv

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You exhibitionists are a pain in the ass! :)

I met a Laotian gal in LA and had nowhere to take her on our second date, so I booked a room at the Hilton Hotel in Cerritos (Itsmedave would know the place). Right across from the local performing arts center and theater patrons go to the bar or restaurant there after events. Should be a semi classy place, right?

As I approach the entrance to the lobby with my brand new gf in tow (along with a bunch of well dressed people), some screaming chick has her head out of a first floor window whilst getting banged up against it by her partner. Blatant exhibitionism 101, and that was probably their room number, right by the entrance.

My new gf said to me, "What kind of place are you taking me to?"

Sometimes you just can't win. :banghead:

I initially thought this was just another inane and prurient thread initiated by Ferde...

but since it was wasn't, I'll add to the list.

Being an admitted major fan of what I term 'adventure sex' - sex in a public place

while seeking not to be conspicuous or busted - I've had many adventures, but only

a few in Thailand/Cambodia

A few in elevators. Best two were in the glass elevator which faces Beach Rd at the

Markland Hotel. One a BJ and another a bonk. Unless an elevator has a 'stop' button,

there there is the element (concern) of someone else getting on the elevator, hence

the task at hand is seldom finished, but none-the-less exhillarating.

As most have done 'it' in a car, at one time or another, I decided to add my moto

to my personal list of tarnished vehicles. The gal was a gamer so we parked in a vacant

lot between two Pattaya apartment buildings, and did it on the moto. When I resided in the US,

I dated a gal whose father had a large new and used car dealership. She'd borrow a car

and...! Many cars later, both US and European, I found the Austin Healy Sprite was

most challenging.

The gal, in the Bahamas, who wanted to do it in the ocean at the hotel. It later proved mildly

embarrassing or maybe made the onlookers envious. The beach was West facing, the sun

was setting and people were still lounging on the shore. I didn't realize our activity had been

backlighted by the sun and visible to all in the clear Bahamian waters. Yet, there were smiles

from some of guys (most with their wives) when we emerged from the water. Many other

beach adventures in the US, and one in Pattaya and a few in Cambodia.

Brief listings: at a church (twice), restaurants and a bar, many parking lots standing outside

the car, at night in the bushes outside a bank (people were walking by but we were undiscovered),

the gal who loved giving BJ's in a car and would briefly stop, wave and smile, when a trucker

honked his horn as we drove past. Once had a gal give me a BJ...while _she_ was driving

(use your imagination..it can be done!), in parks (at night) on the swings, slides, etc.

Oh, so many more places...just use your imagination and be discrete as possible and aware

of your surroundings!

Inside Lucifer Disco in Pattaya. We were standing near a table behind the stage. Since its really dark in there we didnt figure anyone would notice. We were both pretty drunk. She had one-piece dress/skirt thing on. Just pulled one of her legs up around me, slid her panites to the side while she pulled Leroy out.

As we were leaving the little waitresses were huddled together, staring and whispering. A big black guy gave me the "I know whats up" look and grin. Guess it was obvious. Busted, kinda, but not really.

Riskiest place you've had sex?

My own bedroom. Got my foot caught in the damned sheets after a session with my wife one night recently, fell out of the damned bed, knocked over the freakin' Hatari floor fan, which broke the still moving at high speed plastic blades, which damned near took my juglar out. Banged my head too. Thought I was going to need hospitalization.

That's it. No more sex with the wife for me. Too dangerous! :shifty: :smirk: :thumbup:

Cent

My own bedroom. Got my foot caught in the damned sheets after a session with my wife one night recently, fell out of the damned bed, knocked over the freakin' Hatari floor fan, which broke the still moving at high speed plastic blades, which damned near took my juglar out. Banged my head too. Thought I was going to need hospitalization.

LOL, I've done the exact same thing! Although I think it was her who knocked the fan over.

By her, I meant my partner du jour, not Mrs Cent. But you knew that.

Memorable evening.

Other risky places:

a) In a ghetto titty bar in Detroit when a dancer friend fucked me while the (oblivious) bouncer stood watch

B) Parked in front of a high school GFs house; I has too much junk in the back seat, so she just pulled off her jeans, climbed onto my lap, facing forward like I was giving her a driving lesson, and began bouncing away. Several cars drove by AND her old man pulled into the driveway, but no one noticed (it was snowing out).

c) A blow job on the roof of Midnite Bar on Cowboy

d) Condo balcony in HK

Cheers,

SD

Archived