Riskiest place you've had sex

TroyinEwa/Perv

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While driving back to LA from Santa Barbara one Sunday afternoon on HWY 1; good "acquaintance", knowing I hadn't emptied since before breakfast, proceeded to give me a blow job as we were travelling along at about 65 mph in my '68 Mustang. All of a sudden, traffic backed up as we approached a narrowing of the highway. Came to a standstill and a pickup truck pulled up next to me. Got a "thumbs up" from the passanger. A sheepish grin from my "date".

Second time. Fucking a "date" on the sofa in her parent's living room. Mom walks in two hours earlier than expected. :( The exchange between mother and daughter as I quickly grabbed for my pants: "You could've knocked", said Bev. "Oh, sorry," mom replied. "I thought I lived here". 5555555

HH

Any of the great fucks I had with a married woman back in the seventies.

Her husband was a former boxer and a nutter to boot.

I paid dearly for my sins though, I ended up getting a biffing... which wasn't the worst of it, I finished up marrying the bitch!!

The Cottage hotel in Pattaya, I stayed there often with my regular at that time. Every night she was drunk - almost all - she wanted to have sex in the swimmingpool. Not caught but maybe seen.

The living room of TWs friend in Sweden, her 3 children sleeping in the 2 bedrooms beside and could wake up any time, so she was nervous but they slept until after we finished.

BJ in the back seat of a bus from Kuala Lumpur to Hat Yai with a Chinese-Thai girl I'd just met at the station.

I'd fallen asleep and woke up with her hand down my pants. She pulled a blanket over and did her business. Not sure if any of the other passengers noticed, but it was pretty obvious what was going on.

Never saw her again after we got off that bus.

On top of a copier in the office of a huge multinational company during working hours. Did lock the door and people were pounding on it before we finished. Technically did not get caught. Did take copier shots of our entwined privates. Managed to wipe off the glass on the copier before we opened the door and restore ourselves to full proper business attire (suit and tie for me, suit and nylons for the lady).

She was a true BJ queen and whenever I came, she would extol me not to waste it, and hungrily gobble up the cum. Blew me many, many times in various parking lots in broad daylight during lunch hour, so much so, it became commonplace. We often had dinner, a BJ in the parking lot, and then a movie. Surprisingly never got outwardly caught but I do remember some disapproving stares from people walking by the car. Smart girl, good job in the IT industry as a DBA, and absolutely crazy about sucking cock. Was my GF for 5 years, probably should have married her, but then she probably would have stopped. Ah, the memories.

Thus my present addiction to SOL.

Archived