In Praise of Older women

Encore

In Praise of Older Women.

In a thread called "Pattaya" I mentioned a recent encounter in a massage shop.

Actually, that was part of a long process. I have some time on my hands once a week in the mornings. I usually go and have a massage for an hour or so. Most Massage shops in that area just do massages, a few will give you a happy ending, which I usually tip 300 Bt. Most of those are not all that inspiring, and will also not allow a lot of body to body interaction. The problem with that is that without some two way body contact I tend to have trouble getting it up sometimes, I kind of need that extra bit of stimulus to get turned on.

This one, when I first went there, I had an energetic woman of around early thirties, who got more and more energetic as the hour went by. But it was only after she'd made me come manually that she jumped on top and indicated she'd really want to f..k.

Sorry, old man cannot come twice in 15 minutes.

Went back there a few weeks later, but she'd left to marry a Scandinavian.

In her place, Noi, 35, ex Korat, son 18 years old, daughter 15, husband shot through with a younger woman. Previously worked as a cashier in Supermarket, not enough money, came to try her luck doing massage in a combo hairdresser/massage shop.

Not unattractive, in a rather homely way, bit shy, but very pleased to find I spoke her (isan) language. Chatted away merrily, eventually noticed my 'half mast' status, tickled a bit, in a rather tentative way touched it, which eventually turned into experimenting with stroking it, then shyly helped me to a happy ending. Bit clumsy, not too expert, but sometimes that's actually quite endearing. Then she said she'd never done that before to a customer.

"Illy bo?" (really?)

"Meen leew, Illy" (Really, true)

Hmm, Maybe.

This all took place in the upstairs room, which has half a dozen tables, and some minimal curtains between them. But that hour of the day, no other customers.

Next week, a bit more initiative. I let my hands wander to explore her breasts, she appeared reluctant, first " I am shy, not pretty". Almost as if no one ever touched her before. At the same time, she'd stroke my face and tell me I was Jai Dee mak mak. But not too shy not to come into the bathroom with me afterwards to help me wash off the oil.

Third time, while helping me shower, she actually took me into her mouth, and tried to revive an already happy and spent member. I asked outright if she was interested in taking it a step further next time, and she looked a bit shocked.

"I not make love over one year now, Mai Mi Feen".

But the signals she sent were ambiguous, during the massage, she'd accidentally position her crotch over my heel or lower leg and ride it a bit. But when I unclasped her bra, she'd act scandalised. "Shy"

So yesterday, when she started touching me in a provocative way fairly early into the massage, I thought it was worth giving it a try.

I turned around onto my back and she moved up over me and started rubbing her crotch hard over my erection. After a minute of that, I turned around and loosened her trousers. She pretended to struggle a bit, then helped me take them off. When I went down on her she struggled again a bit, pretending to be shy, but all the same she was sopping wet. She responded vigourously to my oral play, and came hard. I moved higher, and she grabbed my erection and tried to put it inside her.

"Wait, I'll get a condom" I said.

"Oh, you have?" she seemed surprised, and apparently would have happily gone ahead without.

Unfortunately It didn't take all that long, but before the end she managed to come again. "Siao two times! I never came many times before"

I tend to believe her. She seems the kind of shy woman of 36 who had resigned herself to the idea that maybe her sex life was over. But lots of sexual energy stored inside, waiting to boil over.

She resumed her massage, but stopped from time to time to stroke my face, and even kissed my now flaccid member. Towards the end of the hour, she started trying to revive me, but only partially successful in that. I explained that this old man needs more time, not a teenager anymore.

"next week?" she asked, hopefully.

I wonder what box I have taken the lid off, and where that will lead. She knows of my status, and of there being absolutely no chance of anything beyond a casual encounter, I was very upfront on that from the start, but yesterday she said "Maybe I can have feen, one hour each week".

She did say "Please do not tell downstairs what we did, i am shy".

Of course I wouldn't, discretion is my middle name.

I hesitated giving her a tip. the usual 300 Bt for happy ending wouldn't have been appropriate, but giving her more would maybe either insult her, or confirmed her status of now having become a sex worker, as oppose to just a massage lady who clinically helps her customers to feel good. In the end I did, but a meager 700 bt, same bottom level fee Soi 6. She seemed happy, I think she was happy just to have done it, and a more moderate tip would have been OK too.

A nice story that not that many of the 30 y.o. and under might really get it but certainly as you advance I think it makes a lot of sense. I'd happily say I seek out the over 27 year olds. Much less than that an I find them hard work, too much education required. Older ones some times need it too as you seem to have found but they are often much keener to learn and have far fewer inhibitions. They may lack the super hard tight bodies of the under 25's but I'll trade that, most times, for something subtler and more genuine.

Not sure about older than me though OH, don't want to be accused of granny bashing, and as for well preserved, very very very well. I've long since had it with older women. Got over that a good few years ago. :smirk:

Archived