Nanaplaza Fantasy Football League

Long Gun

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by squid:

We are now the largest team in Thailand and closing in on one of the top 100 leagues..

Crikey, are all those people on this board or just folks dropping in because they liked the name?

Anyway, down to the serious stuff. Of those 30-odd managers, so far I have 11 who definitely want in on the 'league within a league' which should give us an end of season payout of B5500. Anymore want in? I will take entries until next weekend - no waiting to see how well you're getting on before you 'invest'. For those who are reluctant to breech the kingdom's gambling code you don't need to worry. That would imply that there was some element of chance involved rather than the pure skill and tactical acumen which should see me ringing the bell next May!

The 'Private Message' thing here is confusing me but this is the names I have so far. If you're not on it and would like to be, then let me know. Remember, it's a purple to play.

Paid Up

Bangkok Phil

Long Gun

Promised

Racha

PhiketPete

JJ (Bangkok Love)

Stef

Mekong

Frogpatrol

Farangman

Soi Angel

abbot thong (did you not pick the kit yourself?)

Haway the lads

LG

I was hoping for a 20,000 baht kitty. Now that would be worth winning LOL

Good luck everyone. Is there any feeling in the world like that you get on the eve of a new season?

Especially if you're a man U fan.

Up the Bangkok Mouths !!!!!!

Hi Guys,

I will offer to the winner a trip for two people to Racha island which is located 23 kilometres off Phuket island. The trip will be from Phuket so the winner can use some the prize money to buy the flight or bus tickets to Phuket or I can also drive the winner there if they arrange it with me as I drive down there quiet often.

The winner will receive 3 nights air-conditioned accommodation for two with breakfast included.Boat transfers to and from Phuket to Racha.I will also throw in a scuba dive for each person free as well.

Not included is lunch,dinner and drinks.

I will contact long gun to arrange the details with him and give him the vouchers later this week,

To check out the prize www.rayadivers.com

Goodluck everyone

Racha

A few words from a man still trying to work out the best strategies for this fantasy football malarkey - for those taking it seriously anyway.

I had to change 6 of my team so I'm already minus 12 points. It's imperative to check on the fitness of the players. I had Kitson of West Ham playing up front but the stupid bugger's going to be out for 2-3 months. Same with one or two of my other 'star' players.

There is a link on the home page where you can check on the latest fitness news, which saves you a lot of time.

Archived