Nanaplaza Fantasy Football League

Long Gun

OK, here's an open invite to pitch your footballing wits against your fellow boardmembers. I have set up a Nanaplaza league at the CYKI website. All you need to do is go to http://www.cyki.com and register with an e-mail address. Completely free! You then have 75 million quid to spend on your squad of 15 players. The rules are straightforward and explained on the site. Once you have entered your team look for the 'My Leagues' link and go to 'view a list of public leagues' - filter them by 'Founders Country' - Thailand - and you should see the link to the Nanaplaza league. After that you are free to manage your team as you like throughout the season.

If anyone fancies making it more 'interesting' - say B500 more 'interesting' - I am happy to collect your bets from residents and visitors - highest placed among the paying entrants takes all. Haway the lads!!

Yours in sport

LG

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by Khun Sanuk:

Is there any way I can have an occasional look to see who is in the lead? Rather not play since I don't know shit about soccer.

Also, how can I see this league?

I run a league like this at work and most of the people in it don't know shit either but what it can do is actually get you interested in the game and make some sense of the bombardment you are going to get through TV sets everywhere for the next however many months - once the Premier League finishes, it's time for the World Cup!

The same company also run leagues for Serie A, La Liga and the UEFA Champions League - nothing for the Dutch yet, I'm afraid!

I think you can have a look at what's going on without entering a team, just by registering with an e-mail address - no spam from this one.

What you can also do is ask the computer to select a team for you so anyone can join in the fun(?)!

LG

quote:

Originally posted by Long Gun:

The same company also run leagues for Serie A, La Liga and the UEFA Champions League - nothing for the Dutch yet, I'm afraid!

LG,

where can I find their champions league one?

Archived