Bush bailout for Dummies

Tiger Moth

The argument is if Wall St goes boom we all get hit with the shrapnel. :scared:

It is like you buy a ticket for the bus from Bangkok to Pattaya. Halfway to Pattaya the bus runs out of fuel due to mismanagement, greed. Now you can sit there and roast in the Sun or collect 20 baht from the pax to get additional fuel to complete the trip. :help:

Or you can find some shade and wait.

Or what about when you find out that half the money you collected went to buy lunch for the bus company management.

Then you catch the bus a couple of months later and the same thing happen. Regardless of what happpens we will all get hit with the "shrapnel"

I really beileve this is a lesson that needs to be learnt and a lot of those responsible should be in prison at the end of it. I believe the FBI have begun investigations on a number of Wall St players.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Senator McCain is my State's senator. So today I wrote him a letter which I will mail tomorrow by certified mail.

[color:red] Honorable Senator McCain:

I address this letter with urgency being that I need a bailout. In a few days, a check I sent out which will be cashed very soon, will leave my business with a defincency of close to $32 million dollars. If we do not receive a $32 million dollars bailout by Thursday, I fear we will have to file bankruptcy.

Please send a check to XXXXXXX at XXXXXX by this coming Thursday.

As our leading Senator who is promoting tax relief for businesses, can you also arrange that golden parachutes are tax exempt? This way I will not have to pay any tax on the $32 million dollar check I wrote to myself.

You have my vote,

Sincerely, BabgkokTraveler.

[/color]

Archived