Bush bailout for Dummies

Tiger Moth

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, but if all fails, and the country goes to hell, we can remember one thing and be thankful for it, he kept the fags from getting married! Thus stamping out homosexuality forever, and making the world and country that much better...er some such shit...

You forgot, he saved the world from aborted fetuses. If abortions were allowed when he got conceived, his mother would have had an abortion.

Have you ever noticed, people that are against abortions have parents that wish they had gotten an abortion? Uncanny isn't it?

Can someone explain to me why the bailout should take place.

This is a free capitalist market. Let the free market forces dictate the outcome, not government tax dollars. As a private citizen, if I make a bad investment then I have to handle the losses. These companies got greedy and preyed on private citizens, and since they have politicians in their pocket they are about to get more money for it.

Let em burn I say

Can someone explain to me why the bailout should take place.

This is a free capitalist market. Let the free market forces dictate the outcome, not government tax dollars. As a private citizen, if I make a bad investment then I have to handle the losses. These companies got greedy and preyed on private citizens, and since they have politicians in their pocket they are about to get more money for it.

Let em burn I say

GWB and Cheney need a couple of real good golden parachutes as they exit the White House next year.

I say a good kick in the pants would be sufficient.

The argument is if Wall St goes boom we all get hit with the shrapnel. :scared:

It is like you buy a ticket for the bus from Bangkok to Pattaya. Halfway to Pattaya the bus runs out of fuel due to mismanagement, greed. Now you can sit there and roast in the Sun or collect 20 baht from the pax to get additional fuel to complete the trip. :help:

Archived