Bush bailout for Dummies

Tiger Moth

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, let me correct myself, you are more stubborn than I am.

Going back I don't know how many pages, I used M to indicate 1,000 when presenting a financial number.

That was the issue. I still maintain I was correct.

And your explanation of M, as used in financial terms is not correct, having come into being centuries later.

But, I give up. Please find someone else to argue with. And, I thought I was stubborn....

Ok, back on topic...hwo well do we trust these fuck wits to get us out of this mess? after all, they are partially responsible for casing it.

WE don't!

A person is told they can buy a house. They are told wait 6 months and refinance. Thy will be able to get lower interest rates, and there will be more equity in the home. When the home owner goes to refinance, he finds out he is fucked.

The liars have already been paid. In many cases, they have already sold the loan to some other unsuspecting fool who should know better, because this is their business, but in order to get bailed out, they will later claim ignorance.

This bailout provides no aid for the homeowner. If he finds out he can not pay for the house, too bad. As for the person who sold him the house, he already has his money. As for the final holder of the loan, they knew the loans were risky but took the chance. The government wants to help those fools. I say let them get fucked. If the government helps anybody, it is the guy who bought the house. He had little experience in doing this and bought the bag of lies from the shits selling and financing it for him.

This bailout fucks the homeowner by offering no assistance and then turns around and fucks the homeowner again by having him pay for this bailout. A double fuck for sure!

Seems like they cut a deal. Wonder if McCain will take credit for it? :smirk:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080925/ap_on_bi_ge/financial_meltdown

yeah, they are saying the deal was cut a few hours too early for McNugget. He didn't get to be in the photo op. :sad:

The NYTimes says that the in the overnight sessions, the House had pizza, and the Senate had Thai food.

I've also heard that the White House made sure it was called the Paulson Plan and not the Bush plan. Seems Dubya has lost credibility with the American people and it wouldn't be a sell if his name was tied to it.

As I've said before I have more pity than anger for the man. He's pathetic really. The office was far too big for him. Totally out of his depth.

If there is residual anger over the bailout and it stays in the headlines its not good for McCain.

Whatever plan they come up with, it will not address the main issue, and that is the cardboard boxes that have been holding up Social Security and Medicare. Both programs run beautifully in the black but the feds have mismanaged the money so much, that now 1/3 of the federal budget comes from the spoils they steal from these 2 programs. Being there is no bailout for the mismanagement of these 2 programs, whatever the feds decide in bailing out the financial mess we still will have to deal with the root of the mess, and that is the money 'stolen' from Social Security and Medicare and a new way to balance the budget without using Social Security and Medicare money.

Archived