Any idea where to find this in BKK?? (Cell Phone Jammer)

TheCorinthian

I was offered to sell these a while back - turned it down - the model I had looked like a old ericson except with two antenna's - worked amazingly well.

Popular for Army (remote bombs) prison ( who ya gonna call mutha fucka?) and cinemas (I agree with this one the most!

I think at a Friday meeting it was demonstrated ?

I have found my cell phone will NOT work in many of the Soi Cowboy bars for some odd reason...

Hi,

It is nothing but poor signal, due to the building in the narrow steet. All they need to put is 2 0r 3 bossters to enchance the signal.

cheers

Yea, true. I need one for the American system any way. May have to order the blasted thing.

Hi,

I work in telecom industry, jamming the singal is always with secuirty agencies, yes you can get off-shelf a system, but then you are getting on the wrong-side of law. U need secuirty clearence if plan to install these in ur work place.

If ur buying one u need to check the MZ as GSM operates on 900 & 1800, US is on 1800/ 1900 where as the rest of world is on 800 / 900, majority is on 900....

I would not advice to go for these until u get the local security / police clearence...

cheers

Have a look at this site too.

Got one of these one time, still works.

Its a fun gadget on a bus when you have a loud mouthed prick on his/her mobile.

Hello hello can you hear me now ------------ no I don't think you will unless I turn this mother fucker off.

Instant relief

http://www.globalgadgetuk.com/

Archived