Trust Amongst Buddies

bust

I've kept friends that have broken my trust and I've jettisoned some that have. Usually it depends on how long I knew the person and the gravity of the offense.

I could envision ending a new friendship over a breach of trust that I would not over someone I knew since childhood. It may not be fair, but it is how it is.

There was a certain code that developed with a friend of mine I traveled to LOS with initially. We never banged any BG the other had. Even if it was just a one off and someone we didn't care about. That was broken once (not by me) but it didn't end the friendship.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok have confronted the guy in question face to face......complete denial which is what was expected.

I always look at the initial physical reaction of someone when trying to see if you are getting an honest answer. I purposely waited until we were parting company to ask him again what I had asked before. Lots of squirming in the seat and reluctant eye contact.

The guys is a complete liar who I will never trust again.

met my #1 Girl and i was totally hooked and in love......big mistake.

this was during my 3rd trip so should have known better.

but the thought of her doing what she did made me crazy.

i had one of her friends texting me everytime she had a punter(at my request)and i got really bitter and twisted.

a friend was visiting Phuket and i asked him to take her a parcel of some photos and small items and he agreed.

the Day after he met her hr mailed me and said she was so adorable that he had to sleep with her and told me all the details............

i was devastated that someone i had made friends with(but i had never met)decided to fuck the Girl i was in love with.

i've never been in contact with him since and it caused a lot of friction between me and the girl when i saw a few Months later,but i melted.

i just could'nt accept that while i was in the UK she was doing what she had to do.

but obviously mellowed and relaxed about the situation.

but i can never forgive the fella.........

Archived