Trust Amongst Buddies

bust

Agree with a lot above - but getting back to Bust's case (and others perhaps)

How did you find out about the breach?

1 - Are you relying on a 3rd party or worse a girl you both know to be telling the truth? I think this is a very important part of the equation.

2 - What is "Trust" - maybe if party A suggest action "A" and Party "B" doesn't do that and then as party "A" is pissed off they decide to do something to party "B"

We're all hyper sensitive about certain subjects - I think the truth about events is always open to a frank discussion on both sides.

For example, a good mate once pissed me off by doing something that he thought wouldn't. I never told him I was pissed, but it may have led me to doing something that pissed him off.

Tit for Tat to keep it on topic ;)

Ok.....for the record something was said to a "mate" about a certain girl. This piece of info involved my plan to slip her a length but also a particular detail about something I had done for her.

Now this "mate" also fancied his chances with her but she rejected his advances.

Next I get a message from this girl repeating what I had said to this "mate"

The reason he did it is irrelevant....the fact he did it is the issue.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reason he did it is obvious.

Simple jealousy...

When I was younger, my "closest friend" backstabbed me by stealing my girlfriend. To do so he used a few things I told him about her.

-> even x years later I never forgave him (he still tries to contact me via my family), not because my ex chose him but because of what he did to get her...

never bothered to try to find out why he did that.

One thing I learned later in Thailand is that trust is something very precious especially if you get very close to a Thai, once trust is gone then it will never come back again.

Ah sh*t, you're just talking about "alls fair in love and war stuff", I thought you were on about something serious. like he had told your signifcant other you were out f**king around.

Just tell him he has to buy your beer for say, the rest of your life, and you will call it even. It's just a girl you haven't even f**ked yet.

TH

Bust,

You are being slightly hypocritical in this instance. In This Post you inform the board that you have been flirting with a Married Thai woman in Australia who's husband is working overseas and further imply that he goes to Pattaya to screw around in the hope of getting into her panties yet now you are complaining about a mate wanting another hole that you are chasing. (I assume its a differant female)

Mekong please read that post again carefully.

The guy who works in Iraq and parties in Pattaya is someone she was interested in.

I am not complaining about someone wanting the same hole....this is about the "cone of silence'

None but two very cute daughters who's numbers I have and I occasionally call when I want Kebabs delivered to Sams2000

Trouble is I am bad with names so I am never sure just who I am flirting with and who's flirting with me.

So I don't loose the numbers I have them in my mobel as

Kebab Daughter 1

Kebab daughter 2

Off course I have no idea which is which :)

Archived