Trust Amongst Buddies

bust

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting thread. Is this like "honor among thieves"? Sorry, but to expect someone who lies to their SO to be trustworthy in other matters is naive. The main reason most sanuk friends keep quiet about your business is that they usually have as much or more to lose. My family and close friends all know why I like going to Asia so there is nothing that I do that I worry about coming back to them. But when people at work ask where I am going for vacation and why I just play dumb. They are just looking to cause trouble, often out of jealousy.

Well we all fuck up sometimes!!

I just dont reckon its worth losing a friendship over something like this, especially if you are really good mates.

go have a few beers somewhere together and sort it out.

JungleBunny

Wasn't really a 'friendship' though if your supposedly close mate would screw your wife or GF is it? Total disrespect, and even if the woman is a complete slut it is no excuse for a friend to take advantage when it is your woman. I've been in that position before, hot chick, total slut wants to fuck, but she is a good friend's wife or GF. I said no, more than once. Same for girlfriends (supposed) of my ex-wife. I said no. It's not that hard to do really unless you are a cunt crazed dipshit with no morals. Friends like that you don't need (nor a woman that would do you that way either).

JMHO.

Cent

Archived