Roll Call 28th Nov

khunsanuk

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure if I'll be there or not. Out til 0300 last night and then stayed up til 0730 watching American football on the Slingbox...

Cheers,

SD

Hope you weren't watching the Detriot <> Tenn "game"...ouch! Detriot is 0 - 12 for the year...what happened to this powerhouse of a team :dunno:

Well - I have to say Young Farang lives up (or down) to his name and is a great bloke politics aside !

We had a bloody good time with him 0 we gave him heaps of shit he just smiled and laughed.

Joke on me he was a dam good bloke to go out with - even if I kept getting asked how old my son was!

I made the great mistake of hitting on a few girls outside a bar on Sor 4 Ratchada - very cute - except once inside they started dancing and kissing each other.

While this was fun - and much better than watching 2 katoeys kiss and play with a ipod, it wasn't close to what I promised.

But troy from tibet and YF had I think a good time. At least until I poured YF into a taxi a few minutes ago.

Dam nice bloke and very pleased he had the balls to show up and confront a bunch of old farts in good humour!

Hi,

I wonder why I am constantly thinking of Barnham?

Don't even know what or who Barnham is.

Sanuk!

Freudian slip , your agricultural roots . If you divide in the middle barn and ham lead to cucumber and watery tamatoes a certain EC country is famous for . Obvious . And for orange coloured sweatshirts but I better stop now .

It was a "You Had to be there" moment, when YF walked upstairs in Bradmans CTO just pointed at him and burt out into a hysterical fit of laughter.

But being a good egg he took the piss taking fully on his young shoulders and gave back as much as was given. In SC the Father / Son comments were flying and we tried to pass YF off as dddave's son due to similar hairstyles (I use the word style loosly).

I didn't make it to Ratchada, had to rush off and meet the wife after she had left a PAD fundraising gala dinner.

Oh, well, you can't have everything. :(

I'm proud of you son. BTW, I've met very few guys from this board and the only meeting I went to was 7-8 years ago and I was pretty shy. Sat at the bar at Woodstock and ate a cheeseburger while trying to figure out if the group in the restaurant was the Nanaplaza group, before approaching them, despite the fact they were the ONLY group in the dump. :)

Archived