Whoring as a part of Thai Culture

PhilAnders

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is certainly common throughout Asia but I think not so open and accepted in the west. The west continues to be hung up on puritanical ethics. Plus Asian women are much more likely to tolerate this than western women. Even though I sure know plenty of Asian women who also will not tolerate this within their marriage. The difference between the P4P scene in Thailand and the rest of Asia is simply that the Thais allow westerners to participate. This is not really true so openly anywhere else except maybe the PI.

I think it's far more common here for men to:

a) be allowed to go out and fuck around

B) have a mia noi / gig / mistress

Interestingly I see many NGTG's have gig's as well - from village women to city professionals.

I think there is a lot more of a open attitude to sex in Thailand than elsewhere - more of a commodity at times too.

Does any other city have anything remotely like Ratchada with it's high rize brothels?

Ratchada is just an architectural choice?

Amsterdam was once quite well-known, red light districts in Japan are very nice too...

I believe that Bangkok is not anymore the big whoring city. (could be wrong though?)

Never had to find an excuse to go whoring as I am like a dog -> I go "sniff" a lot of asses but when I find one then I stick to it.

:neener:

Ratchada is just an architectural choice?

Amsterdam was once quite well-known, red light districts in Japan are very nice too...

I believe that Bangkok is not anymore the big whoring city. (could be wrong though?)

Never had to find an excuse to go whoring as I am like a dog -> I go "sniff" a lot of asses but when I find one then I stick to it.

:neener:

Japan has a HUGE sex industry which is traditionally confined to certain areas like Kabukicho in Tokyo. And I presume that the variety of offerings in Japan is by far bigger than in LOS (soapies, fantasy clubs, SM-clubs, non pan shabu-shabu, clubs who cater for rich women e.g.).

Also it is quite common that rich Japanese have mistresses.

But the major difference to LOS is, that this market is virtually closed for foreigners.

When I visited quickly Yoshiwara I didn't have problems to enter....(of course my face might haved had something to do with that)

I liked the Soaplands in Japan better than MP in Thailand.

About cultural justification in LOS: I never heard a Thai telling me its "his culture" but I never asked.

The few Thais I am quite close with are all middle class Thai husbands and good husbands from what I hear...(means: No beating, not cheating)

Archived