Whoring as a part of Thai Culture

PhilAnders

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
555. I should sell tickets!

Head north out of town past DMG make a left a few clicks later into a large well established suburb with university and golf courses, schools, shops and a swimming pool.

Ssssh now!

So names like St Carlos & San Miguel are nearby? I have a customer out there. I should scout around the next time I'm around...

Cheers,

SD

No idea about the saint or the san, don't mean much to me but scouting is always fun and this place does seem to have its share of ageing (35+) Thai women gaggin for a baggin.

It might also be fun to cruise the Uni market, not sure which days exactly, it seems to have a fair supply of less aged ones and with all the restaurants bars and other little hang outs that seem to be sprouting up I'd say there are opportunities out here. Even a stroll through future park should yield a years full of talent if you're up to snuff.

Ah, Future Park. I'm thinking towards the river from that intersection; you are aiming inland I guess...

Cheers,

SD

Dunno, we're wandering off thread just a teensy weensy bit here but at least I've not yet seen an insult.

Well it's a tad south of FP, you would surely know the place if you were a golfer, not that I am mind, big place, big houses, small houses, apartment blocks for the students everywhere you look and a seemingly never ending supply of noodle stalls and hairdressers.

Oh well done that man, you win a sherbet!

I think most places of higher education in these parts have a lot of cuties though I must admit the numbers here do seem higher, maybe it's living right in amongst it all and with all the apartments in a fairly small area that makes it feel sometimes that it is wall to wall black and white. But then that's just the schoolies. On another level there are all the bored housewives, teachers, shop staff, these are the ones to be wary of. They have money in their pockets and an appetite to sate. I'd suggest any single guy renting out in this neck of the woods would do a brisk trade!

S.D> I (finally) got the St Carlos bit, yes not far though not exactly near either.

Don't talk about bored shop staff to me. There was a cutie that liked giving me head at Chatuchak Market. We would be behind some cloth that was hanging up and some customers would even come and feel the fabric. Thinking about it, I think some of the customers knew what was going on because when she wasn't giving head, there were no customers.

Archived