Washington Square reprieve (again)

OH

Don't resort to that intolerant swedes level...he has a classic case of "penis envy"! :sad:

I'm glad you didn't say brain envy as I would have split myself laughing.

Btw I don't think he has the capacity to rise to my level. :D

P.S

I doubt that OH was refering to me as I have never had the misfortune to meet him.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My 92 Volvo turbo has numerous sudden issues, all about being an old car an reaching its point of redundancy, I guess.

The turbo-charger is out, the engine hesitates, and stalls if I put the pedal on heavily then stop. I figured, at least, the fuel mix was bad do to the low mileage I'm getting but the car passed California smog tests with flying colors. :dunno: What a relief!

Problem with the car is that the cost of all the little repairs needed amount to a lot more than its resale value. But it's a nicer car to drive than what I might get in return, so that's the dilemma. Gosh, it's so much fun being broke! :(

OH

Don't resort to that intolerant swedes level...he has a classic case of "penis envy"! :sad:

P.S

I doubt that OH was refering to me as I have never had the misfortune to meet him.

Thanks again from proving my point...AGAIN! I your master ordered you to reply and you did! Now do it again! That is an order!

OH

P.S

Time out to clarify, I WAS NOT talking about you. I was talking about lookie lookie. Now reply, you have my permission.

OH

P.S

Time out to clarify' date=' I WAS NOT talking about you. I was talking about lookie lookie. Now reply, you have my permission. [/quote']

I don't need your permission to do anything at all.

As this is my last post in this thread I will sum it up.

All I posted originally was that after a few visits to WS I came to the conclusion that it wasn't worth the effort. There are much more fun places to spend some time in Bkk.

I was immeditely under attack locals and some of their mates for not conforming to their opinions. After that the thread deteriorated to a level that is normally comes from retarded little boys, and this only because I don't agree with some board members.

Rest assured that this thread has only conformed my views on WS. The place is best avoided and not mainly because it's a dump but of the kind of people that seem to hang out there, not all of them of course but many.

Lastly as posting in irrelevant threads seems to be the current fad I want to point out that I don't think Lookie Lookie is a wanker.

ALHOLK

Despite living about 200 metres from the Square for the 10 weeks or so I spent on Soi 22 earlier this year, I rarely went there at night barring an introduction from SD and a trip to the ancient cabaret theatre : not terrific entertainment, but something different to trashing brain cells elsewhere.

By day, the Square was a welcome escape from both Suk and Soi 22, although you still had the kamikaze motorbike taxis and tuk-tuks to contend with. Love or hate it, its something different.

Archived