Washington Square reprieve (again)

keep running to MUMMY :deal::monkey::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

...not at all Jerk.....

Just asking KS to make a call.....If he considered my post to be a "Flame"....then I would expect the post to be deleted....

Simple as that......and the post is still there...

I guess there's a difference between flaming...and telling it how it is...?? chai mai??

Merry Christmas DS

yea rite. inhat case i think u r a wanker

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ANOTHER hypocrite who is ok with other posters using multiple board names but bags me for doing the same.

when r u going to get over it? i didnt pay the bar tab that was inflated by ur thai staff. get over it. can i suggest a good therapist so u can rid urself of this angst thats weighing u down?

Whilst this post was in response to your own post...LOL....Do I assume you are calling yourself a Hypocrite??....or were you having another pissy little crack at me????

If it was directed at me.......you are so far off target it's laughable....

...MY Thai staff..???? I don't have any Thai staff.....

...Bar tab.....???? I don't have an interest in ANY bar.....in ANY Country.....

Merry Christmas DS

thats amazing considering you've brought it up 1,000,000 times in just about every thread ive ever been on. wow u must really love toxic (even though u claim not to have any financial association with the place. hmmm, i dont see u arguing about starving african children or any other injustices. why then do u give a shit about a small bar bill that took place....18 months ago?in a bar u insist u have no financial stake in? WOW amazing

...I want to point out that I don't think Lookie Lookie is a wanker.

Ya know' date=' that's too bad. As someone who has been on this board as long as you, you know the story behind all his aliases. Yet you fail to see him as a wanker. Either you are stupid or a wanker yourself. You are certainly not stupid.

So, I guess I was mistaken in thinking that you were being unfairly treated in this thread. :dunno:

Cheers,

SD -- note this, I rarely make mistakes 55555555; and I have many friends from "small-non-English-speaking" countries, so that's not it... :dunno:[/quote']

spoken like a man with zero credibility.

hmm, u post pictures of urself clearly showing u as a white man...ive sat with this man and spoken to (him/u) and ur personality is exactly like suadums (massive massive ego) but u PM me this message...

21-10-08 01:26 PM - Post#20933

Ahh the famous Mr Blankface. He gets around the 'Net. I can see why you think you have met me. Boy you are stupid.

So where are you in Oz? You're a real "tuff guy" sitting in your Mom's basement eating crisps. I'll be Melbourne and Brissy in December if you want a piece of this. Bring friends...if you have any 55555555 Anytime.

SD

will the real suadum plase stand up?

Old Hippie

ALHOLK

Dumsoda

LookieLookie

what about a new year resolution to be nice, courteous and tolerant towards your fellow board members? :hug:

Wait with your next list , I am about to launch a major insult against KS and the moderators . It will start with [color:red]Dutch tomatoes are shite[/color] , but just wait .

Old Hippie

ALHOLK

Dumsoda

LookieLookie

what about a new year resolution to be nice, courteous and tolerant towards your fellow board members? :hug:

Bite me! er please...see, I am improving already :) Love you...merry christmas, happy Chanunuka, festive kwanza...all that.

Could you guys please stop and get back on topic ...

so some people like Washington Square, others do not. So what else is new in life? State why you like it, state why you do not like it. But do not attack eachothers opinions. Life and let life!

I like the old familiar feel of it. They know me there, and the crowd is often colorful and interesting, and occassionally, one of the stories is actually true. It is a step back in time, a bygone era, and also a reminder of some of the first experiences I had in BKK with the "Famous drunks." Ah the times...wait, that was Patpong...later WS...but all the same.

thats amazing considering you've brought it up 1,000,000 times in just about every thread ive ever been on. wow u must really love toxic (even though u claim not to have any financial association with the place. hmmm, i dont see u arguing about starving african children or any other injustices. why then do u give a shit about a small bar bill that took place....18 months ago?in a bar u insist u have no financial stake in? WOW amazing

Listen Fuck wit....

I've made donations...(willingly) to help mentally retarded children......

...But obviously none of the funds have reached a point where they can help with your medication......Som Nom FUCKING na.....

Now ur 1.000,000 times claim....is about as credible as "anything" you have ever posted.....

Africa....different story...

A full on wanker....that tries to goose service Staff out of their Salary...is nothing more than a piece of dried Dog shit....2 me.....

Fuck you.... you scum of the earth cnut......

Do you understand what I'm saying....or should I say it in words of 1 syllable....?????????????

P.S.

YES...I like Toxic

...and the people there....

and I farkn despise....2 bit rip off cnuts....

Hope I've made myself clear....OK...???

Archived