Israeli Air Force uses new US-supplied smart bomb

Bangkoktraveler

Guest lazyphil

<>

CW will mock me for this (and others!). SD, you were born and resided in the United States, a country born out of msssive violence and aggression towards native people who didn't live in a media driven world or with a fanatic brotherhood spread accross the globe unlike what we have now with muslims clearly what israel is doing is far less horrible than ethnic cleansing irish, swedes, english scots etc did against the noble but much weaker indian. upshot is let history play its part and quit being so indignent and ashamed of being american because of the usa's involvement in the middle east. one day israeli football teams will be named after palastinian places/tribes etc in honor of them. just like in your country! (nobody complains when jews came to america as refugees after Nazi aggression, why. america is no different to gaza as far as havasupi etc indians are concerned, just more people robbing their land and resources)

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"one day israeli football teams will be named after palastinian places/tribes etc in honor of them."

Are you kidding phil? As far as most Israelis are concerned there never was a Palestine or a people called Palestinians. They wish they would just vaporize. And vice-versa but they seem to be stuck with each other.

Guest lazyphil

well you never know, once the palastians cease to be a threat after sevre bombing and starving of resources, as with the indians, they might start the naming of footy teams. no way did americans want to name football teams after indian tribes etc during uncertain times of hostilities but once they had been put in their place.......i'm not saying what the jews are doing is the right thing, i'm just suggesting its no worse than SD's country/heratige. why all of a suden he's ashamed to be american baffles me?....this should have been the case when he was old enough to understand right from wrong, not when he's in his 40's.

well you never know, once the palastians cease to be a threat after sevre bombing and starving of resources, as with the indians, they might start the naming of footy teams. no way did americans want to name football teams after indian tribes etc during uncertain times of hostilities but once they had been put in their place.......i'm not saying what the jews are doing is the right thing, i'm just suggesting its no worse than SD's country/heratige. why all of a suden he's ashamed to be american baffles me?....this should have been the case when he was old enough to understand right from wrong, not when he's in his 40's.

I don't think it will be possible to subjugate the Palestinians by bombing and starvation alone phil. Even the Israelis have to keep one eye on world opinion. And I don't think the Palestinians will stop resistance in some form or another. Keeping them bottled up in Gaza is probably the best Israel can do.

It will go on until there is real change in the US.

It will go on until people in the West stop being so stupid as to think that jihad exists because Westerners are "unfair". Once we Westerners come to our senses and realize that jihad exists because the Koran commands it then and only then will we begin to address the problem rationally.

Archived