More than 40 passengers ran riot on a flight

kamui

So what do you do if you're sitting back enjoying a flight and 40 hooligans start acting up?

Not much you can do at 30,000 feet.

The pilot decides trips over, and lands at the next available airport, and any and all involved are carted off to jail. That simple...happens here at various times, why not now? Fuck these ass clowns.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a similar experience.... I'm a big guy 6'2 and about 260lbs who likes to work out, even at my age! the FA's summond myself and another big dude to "stand by" while a passenger agreed to seat restraints! I wanted to supplement the move by puttijng my belt around his neck and sitting behind him. that was nixed by the Captian. Well, the pax was in the first row of Bus in at TG 747 about 1 hour out of BKK. Lucky for the ladies there were a couple of big yank blokes in F!

The Capt ordered all to stay seated and teh BIB obarded to cuff and schakle the still Meow Mahk Mahk pax..... Funny, as they were waiting for a cart to tans the guy I wisked by on the F airport transit cart..... He elled out an explative and got a good wack in the head from a BIB'er

Your making the basic mistake of assuming the original report was factual, which considering it's origin (the daily mail) is highly unlikely. The daily mail is renowned for it's sensationalistic reporting, more befitting of a comic than a national newspaper. The only thing you can take as factual in the mail, is the date on the front page.

Your making the basic mistake of assuming the original report was factual, which considering it's origin (the daily mail) is highly unlikely. The daily mail is renowned for it's sensationalistic reporting, more befitting of a comic than a national newspaper. The only thing you can take as factual in the mail, is the date on the front page.

False.

Your making the basic mistake of assuming the original report was factual' date=' which considering it's origin (the daily mail) is highly unlikely. The daily mail is renowned for it's sensationalistic reporting, more befitting of a comic than a national newspaper. The only thing you can take as factual in the mail, is the date on the front page.[/quote']

False.

From your link:

[color:blue]Meanwhile, a group of more than 40 Irish passengers were said to have run riot on a Thomas Cook flight from Gatwick to Cuba on December 16, with one trying to open the emergency exit mid-flight. On their return flight on December 30, the same group were again drunk, and 17 were prevented from boarding.[/color]

"Were said to have..." Yeah, that makes it a fact. :smirk:

PS. The other link you posted is from another borderline tabloid. Give us a link to the National Enquirer article, then I'll believe it's entirely factual. :rotfl:

Archived