More than 40 passengers ran riot on a flight

kamui

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's sad to see that every thread in which Rogy is involved in sooner or later deteriorates.

IMHO he really brings bad vibrations to the board by being aggressive and making others to react aggressive.

I am completely fed up with all the useless discussions about his view of the world/politics/media' date=' whatever. Rogy will be the first ever I am putting on the ignore list. I would recommend other fellows like Bangkoktraveler to do same for to avoid these endless and absolutely fruitless discussions, which don't bring any value to the board.

:cussing: [/quote']

Putting rogueyam on ignore is a waste of time, he still comes up regularly in other members replies. The only way to lose him, and others who have been encouraged by his abusive and repetitive style of posting to imitate it, is to give the forum away.

Apart from occasionally checking a private topic I have running with Flash and drogon this is what Iâ??ve done, and today is the first time for several months Iâ??ve bothered to read the forum.

I see that little, if anything, has changed.

Strangely enough it wasnâ??t so much his style that put me off, but that I was becoming like it in reply. I donâ??t call people stupid retards in real live so why should I be reduced to doing it on message boards?

I tried complaining about rogueyam to Admin but that doesnâ??t work either, his thinly veiled racist insults to a respected member go ignored.

Iâ??ve done my best to make a positive contribution to this board; financially and in sharing what ever knowledge Iâ??ve acquired of Northern Thailand, other Asian countries that I have spent time in and my numerous experiences with the confusing Thai Immigration visa system and Iâ??ve been run off by someone whoâ??s only contribution has been his bigoted, abusive and racist political views.

Go figure.

J2, fully agree with you, but I wouldn't let someone like him change your behaviour or affect you.

As teddy so rightfully said, he's just out to provoke, simply as he gets off on annoying others. It's his thing (sado-masochism). We discussed his personality type elsewhere and there's no way someone like that is having any form of control over me.

Personally I miss having you around. The board is diminished by your absence. Forget about him and please return. He's really not worth it.

I can see where you're coming from Teddy but it all depends on what you mean by sleep. My dictionary says that sleep is a period of rest in which the eyes are closed and there is little or no thought or movement. That is, sleeping means closing your eyes and resting. The first thing we notice is that most fish don't have eyelids (except for sharks). Also, while some deep ocean fish never stop moving a great many fishes live nearly motionless lives and many do so on a regular diurnal/noctural cycle, some active by day others by night.. So we can't generalize and say that all fish sleep like we do. But most fish do rest. Usually they just blank their minds and do what we might call daydreaming. Some float in place, some wedge themselves into a spot in the mud or the coral, some even build themselves a nest. They will still be alert for danger, but they will also be "sleeping."

fish feed at night, i know that, i catch them! or are they feeding in their sleep?!!

Maybe they are sleeping before you catch them?!

Think about it LP. A fish is sleeping and while sleeping it drifts into your hook. You see some movement in your line / float and instinctively strike and the fish is very rudely awoken from it's slumbers to find itself impailed on a size 8 Mustad! :yikes:

I'm not casting any aspersions (no pun intended) on your abilities as an angler, I'm just suggesting that maybe you catch fish at night by accident. :cover:

Yes, but to the poor wee fishes, what you have described is their version of sleep and without it they would die.

I had a lovely acanthurus leucosternon in my tank once who used to lie on its back when it slept. Used to love that fish until a crab ate it.

Archived