More than 40 passengers ran riot on a flight

kamui

Are those blokes on the front gay :surprised:

The one on the right has long hair, or is that a beard, wears funny specs and what looks like a bowler hat hybrid. And if I am not mistaken he could be giving the other chap a wafty crank with his left hand. :yikes:

And, they are fishing under some bushes at night, I mean everyone knows that fish sleep at night, so what's the story :dunno:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't recall you ever having done so here' date=' despite being proven incorrect on numerous occasions...[/quote']

Your biased and dishonest "recollections" are of no interest to me.

Decoded, that means reality is of no interest to you....

Well we knew that bit already, after all you are both extremely right wing AND religious.

I know that fish don't close their eyes at night but they do sleep, albeit a fishes sleep is different from ours.

I had a marine aquarium for many years and I have observed this at first hand. My lights were on separate timers programmed to simulate dusk and dawn. As the lights were dimming, each fish would go to its normal resting place and do feck all for the rest of the night. My clown fish would stay in the anemone etc.

Although they don't actually lie on their sides with their head on a pillow, they go into a state of rest, but although still alert to danger, they do feckin sleep. To an extent.

Also in The Godfather, Luca Brazi slept with the fishes. If the fishes didn't sleep, how the feck could he have sleapt with them. More proof for you :content:

theres a serious obssesion with RY here. group therapy is required for you lot!!!

What we have here is obsessive hatred for individualism, capitalism, America, Western Civilization, God, and truth in general.

Their obsession with me is just a personification and redirection of all that.

If I was just as caustic and superior, but was also a leftist, they'd largely embrace me.

Archived