More than 40 passengers ran riot on a flight

kamui

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you think the article about the 40 drunken Oirish running amok on a plane was overblown?

Sorry for taking the thread off track.

Yes I do, here's how I interpret this article that the Mail has embelished:

More than 40 passengers ran riot[[color:red]a group of 40 passengers were high spirited[/color]] on a Thomas Cook flight from London Gatwick to Cuba, with one trying to open the emergency exit in mid-flight [[color:red]we all know that this is impossible, he/she was probably just standing by the door[/color]].

On the return flight on December 30, the same group were again drunk and 17 were stopped from reboarding for the second leg of their trip at Cuba's Varadero airport [[color:red]good, so 17 of them were too drunk and were not told to go away and sober up[/color]].

Police met their flight at Gatwick and Thomas Cook is investigating events with a view to a possible complaint to police. [[color:red]If anything serious had happened, the police would have taken action themselves, and wouldn't wait until Thomas Cook decide what to do[/color]]

Thomas Cook

The passengers, thought to be from Ireland, are said to have 'run amok' on the flight to Holguin in Cuba on December 16. [[color:red]thought?, said? - so they don't feckin know, this is just suppostition[/color]]

They are alleged to have caused more drunken mayhem at their all-inclusive hotel in the resort of Playa Pesquero. [[color:red]alleged? - again they have no proof[/color]]

Dozens of fellow holidaymakers complained about their behaviour on the outward flight and at the resort.[[color:red]probably only Sue Brown below[/color]]

Fellow passenger Sue Brown, of Worcester Park, Surrey, said: 'On the outward flight, they were smoking, allowing children to run up and down and ignoring all instructions from the crew.' [[color:red]this happens a lot on charter flights that's why I wouldn't dream of flying on one[/color]]

She added: 'One of the children thumped a passenger for no reason. [[color:red]probably just bumped into someone when they were running up and down the aisle[/color]] I was so scared that I left my seat and sat in the galley with the crew for five hours.'[[color:red]I am a rampant lesbian so I took the opportunity to try and cop off the the dyke stewardess[/color]]

I can't see anything in this which would constitute running riot, it is typical of the lazy journalism, if you are kind enough to call it journalism, exhibited by the Daily Mail on a daily basis. They get a whiff of a story that may highlight the worsening of our society and then they sensationlise it for the pleasure of their readership which consists mainly of RY type characters.

Now, back to fish and blowjobs from animals and stop hijacking the thread :nono:

...Iâ??ve been run off by someone whoâ??s only contribution has been his bigoted, abusive and racist political views.

This is nonsense, J2. No one has run you anywhere.

There were plenty of bigoted political views being posted to this forum before I weighed in, they just tended to be in the direction to which you are more favorable. I came aboard with a markedly different viewpoint and yes, things got heated fast. I have never denied giving as good as I get but to claim I "started it" or that I'm "worse" is silly. Am I not merely more tenacious, energetic, and skilled than most others?

Many internet discussion forums specifically cater to a narrow range of political opinion in order to reduce conflict. The owner of this site has chosen, for whatever reasons of his own, not to make this political discussion sub-forum explicitly leftist by rule. That is his choice.

You complain about my personality being oppressive to you, but I think what you really miss is being able to post your thoughts here without having me (or any other conservative) point out the shortcomings in your arguments.

...Iâ??ve been run off by someone whoâ??s only contribution has been his bigoted' date=' abusive and racist political views.[/quote']

This is nonsense, J2. No one has run you anywhere.

There were plenty of bigoted political views being posted to this forum before I weighed in, they just tended to be in the direction to which you are more favorable. I came aboard with a markedly different viewpoint and yes, things got heated fast. I have never denied giving as good as I get but to claim I "started it" or that I'm "worse" is silly. Am I not merely more tenacious, energetic, and skilled than most others?

Many internet discussion forums specifically cater to a narrow range of political opinion in order to reduce conflict. [color:red] The owner of this site has chosen, for whatever reasons of his own, not to make this political discussion sub-forum explicitly leftist by rule. [/color]That is his choice.

You complain about my personality being oppressive to you, but I think what you really miss is being able to post your thoughts here without having me (or any other conservative) point out the shortcomings in your arguments.

rogie, your first and major mistake you made is assuming the world consist of a few Conservatives and the rest of the world is LEFTIST. To you, LEFTIST are evil and need to be destroyed. Your infatuation with your hatred for LEFTIST has polarized your views to the point that you have alienated yourself with just about everybody on this board. When you are cornered, you act like an animal by shouting

"LIAR, LEFTIST, RETARD" and other insults that only make us laugh at your behavior.

Most of us get along pretty good because we have a lot in common such as whore mongering. But you do not seem to have anything in common with most of us. As some have asked [color:red]"Why do you hang around with us? We are people you truly hate."[/color]

Archived