More than 40 passengers ran riot on a flight

kamui

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roguey, I've got far more interesting things to do instead of replying to your drivel, I've got a whole can of paint to watch dry. :whatever:

You posted idiotic garbage. I proved this with a link.

How long does it take to admit that you popped your mouth off?

Less time than it takes to post a trivial and cliche reply, that's for sure.

Guest lazyphil

why is it so hard to believe 40 irish (or british, not to be put past us too) yobs got drunk and behaved like assclowns (love that expession OH!) on an aeroplane. assclowns get drunk on coaches, trains, taxis why not aeroplanes, difference is you cant pull the emergency cord to bail out of the situation as on a train for example.

long live the daily mail!!

Your making the basic mistake of assuming the original report was factual, which considering it's origin (the daily mail) is highly unlikely. The daily mail is renowned for it's sensationalistic reporting, more befitting of a comic than a national newspaper. The only thing you can take as factual in the mail, is the date on the front page.

Your talking complete and utter bollocks pe7e, there is absolutely no way you should trust these wankers to get the date correct :nono:

This paper is the pits and I would never believe anything they said. The paper caters exclusively to the British equivalents of RY and sadly there are enough of them to keep the rag afloat :banghead:

Archived