cellphones give them away

cheekyboy

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cmon OH, you know Thai girls are *different* - they LIKE old, fat white men. Sorry, thats wrong - they LOVE old, fat white men. :smirk:

Christ, I wish Crazypants WOULD get laid - if I get one more email about how she doesn't want to be with any other man .... it seems that selling noodles for a living goes hand in hand with becoming a born-again nun: spends half her life at temple and the other half watching Thai soaps and dreaming of holy alimony. Not a good combination. :crazy:

i arrived in town once and had arranged to meet Kran a sweet little thing with a good tite body with no stretchmarks and tite pussy.

i rang her when i got to the hotel to arrange to see her later but she was making all kind of excuses for some reason ,WTF i thought !

suddenly there was a commotion at the other end and a thai bloke came on the line and said 'she cant see you right now she is with me ' oh oh !another punter was there so i hung up .i rang her a few days later and things were ok for a boomboom.

trouble was in the doggy position there was a huge tattoo at the base of her spine with the legend 'CRAIG' .ahhggg. so i was pumping away at craigs namesake !bastard .

Craig was a bloke she used to live with in pattaya years back and one night he went out on the lash and never came back again,she never did find out what happened to him he just vanished.

i arrived in town once and had arranged to meet Kran a sweet little thing with a good tite body with no stretchmarks and tite pussy.

i rang her when i got to the hotel to arrange to see her later but she was making all kind of excuses for some reason ,WTF i thought !

suddenly there was a commotion at the other end and a thai bloke came on the line and said 'she cant see you right now she is with me ' oh oh !another punter was there so i hung up .i rang her a few days later and things were ok for a boomboom.

trouble was in the doggy position there was a huge tattoo at the base of her spine with the legend 'CRAIG' .ahhggg. so i was pumping away at craigs namesake !bastard .

Craig was a bloke she used to live with in pattaya years back and one night he went out on the lash and never came back again,she never did find out what happened to him he just vanished.

Or at least that's what she told you.......

Would anyone INTENTIONALLY go to a whore in their home country, fall in love with her, start supporting her, and trust her? Didn't think so.

You hit the nail!

All these love affairs are just ACCIDENTAL :wave:

Remembers me this English guy next to me on the bus to Patters, was on his way to marry his 3d BG :banghead:

And TRUST???

With the idiots phoning 3x/day and talking 1hr each :rolleyes:

Would anyone INTENTIONALLY go to a whore in their home country, fall in love with her, start supporting her, and trust her? Didn't think so.

Yeah, why not? Like Mickey Rooney says in Barfly when Faye Dunawaye asks him why he trusts her, a hopeless alcoholic with the rent money, "it's easier that way."

Off course she blows the money on booze and fucks the guy he hates the most, but I still think he is right!

Noy was another gal i caught gassing in thai on the phone 1 morning ,ex kings castle and a real beauty but deadly and as treacherous as they come .

she was chatting away merrily so i mosied over quietly to have a listen over her shoulder .

she was chatting to some farang bloke in thai and his thai was very good.

nearby was a glass of water which she got over the head .

Noy was highly alarmed at this and was shocked and stunned when i told her she was chatting to a farang and to piss off out of the room pronto.

'how you know' she kept on repeating ,she couldnt believe i had sussed her out ,it was beyond her comprehension .she was so confident she woulnd be found out . i think he was a gik or a mangda of hers .he obviously wasnt bothered she was working as a ho ,as he asked her what hotel she was at ,so there was some secret understanding between them

Maybe because the home country whore considers 1 hr LT!

Link

A few months ago a friend and I were in Bangkok, spending quite a bit of time in Gullivers and so on and so forth. My friend had hooked up with a girl there who he took to Pattaya with us and who was a real laugh and good company.

My friend is epileptic (related to another condition and quite a recent thing) and has to take a cornucopia of drugs to control it. In addition he has to be very careful to eat at certain set intervals. He can't drink much - maybe 2 or 3 bottles of beer - and he needs lots of rest including a short period in the afternoon.

Anyway, seeing as how he'd decided to stick with the young minx he attempted to explain to her what epilepsy was in the event that he had an 'absence' or a full blown fit. She just looked blank of course but she didn't let it lie there. She really wanted to know what he was talking about - she just couldn't grasp it, what with the language barrier and everything.

So, she drags him off to an internet cafe and, with some assistance from the staff, they found a site in Thai script that dealt with his condition.

My mate says that she concentrated really, really hard on each page. Her lips were moving as she read and it was really slow work. After quite some time she finished reading the whole site and announced "Okay, I know now".

After that she nearly drove him mad (in the nicest possible way). She would time everything about his day, sort out his meals (he never knew what he was going to be fed and it was never farang food) and knew exactly what his drug schedules for all the different pills and potions were.

There was no flexibility from Nurse bargirl. Not a minute before nor a minute after her schedule was he allowed to deviate.

In Gullivers one night, Redbaron, ChrisG and me and my friend were chatting away over a beer and she was in the background. She interrupted him quite abruptly - "Pill now".

My mate with mock patronising tone said "Not now dear, I am in the middle of a conversation". She said "I don't care. Pill now. Then you talk to friends".

His rest periods were set in stone from that day onwards. Bang on the hour and no going out until the time was up. No point in me popping round to his room and saying 'Come on, it's time to play'. I couldn't get past the Gatekeeper. "Him rest now. Go"

By the end of the holiday he was feeling great, he'd lost weight in all the right places and never had any difficulties.

Archived