cellphones give them away

cheekyboy

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

i was wondering about how long does it take to reallocate a hookers phone number should they decide to change ? the new owner of the number would be annoyed by zillions of callers from around the globe at all hours wanting to organise a boom-boom at their next trip ,and feelthy text messages offering to give their asses a good shagging on their next trip ! :susel:

it must be hard to be an ex hookers new number owner.

if you dont top up by the given date then the SIM expires i guess. it requires a certain amount per month to keep it in use /.when i try ringing my old expired SIMs theres no answer just a message not available.

But i think it depends on the company ,Orange recycle their numbers faster thats assuming its a pay monthly account and not pay as you go .But there does seem to be a high churn rate on thai SIMs especially sex workers .GTGs numbers never seem to churn as they never let them lapse but BGs and FLs suffer a more precarious life and they lapse. Maybe they move in with an expat or mangda and he insists on a fresh number .Or maybe the mangda screens the calls as he wants only fresh meat to elicit sponsor cash .farang roomark maidee and all that ..

Whore is not a word I ever use. It's demeaning and I don't like it. I am very well aware of what the girls do for a living but I never feel it necessary to describe them using this word. :(

Have to agree with Mr. Master again.

Nope, I don't use the word either in Thailand.

Certainly ones perogative to use this term if paying for sex.

Then we get into discussion that all women are whores. As they are paid. By their husband/boyfriend.

I have walked the Red Light district of Amsterdam. Those gals are certainly prostitutes. I don't equate those gals with gals in Thailand for a long shot.

Even that gals I met in Las Vegas, I don't consider whores. Professional girls, yes.

I guess we are getting into semantics here.

Archived