How many BGs have you had at one serving?

Bangkoktraveler

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I voted two but I had a "happy ending" massage once while four or five girls stood around watching.

Does that count?

I was at a 33 bar a few years back where they locked the door and we continued drinking after hours. Maybe six gals, or seven, I don't recall. Nothing unusual there, really.

But somehow, the owner/mama-san decided she wanted to see a "sex show" and sent one of the gals out for something (I wasn't sure what). I assumed it was a dildo and a couple of the gals were gonna do something.

Turned out to be condoms, and I discovered her plan was for me to shag one of her gals while they all watched. Especially her, cuz she was horny and her fav thing was to watch people fucking.

Well, why not?

I did not count that as a multiple because it was only sex with one gal, tho' all were making comments on the performance and a few even played with my balls as we fucked. More than a couple were playing with themselves as they watched.

That was an exceeding strange night, but fun indeed.

Cheers,

SD

I once went to a Chinese massage parlour in Dubai one afternoon after I had drunk far too much wine to be even contemplating it. I took two girls and was humping them both but the amount of alcohol meant that I couldn't finish.

The woman in charge, who was probably in her early thirties but was very attractive and dressed in a black skirt, white blouse and high heels, came into the room to see why I was taking too long. I was taking one of the girls doogie style at the time.

The other girls told her that I had had too much to drink and I couldn't finish. The woman looked at me and just went, "tut tut".

I thought she was going to tell me that I had been in there too long and I would have to go. But instead she simply came over, stroked my back and stuck a finger up my arse, and said, "I am sure you can cum"

Then she told the girl to stop, pulled her knickers down, lifted up her skirt and bent over on the bed, inviting me to have a go at her, which I did of course. :)

I spent December in Pattaya and stayed with 1 girl for the month (cause she is a kinko) anyway she wanted to do a soapy so i took her to sabaideeland massage. she picked out the 2 girls interviewed them and then we took them upstairs for foursome soapy, with 2 mattresses side by side. Was good fun to do once but a little expensive. Was a great way to kick off new years eve.

Archived