How many BGs have you had at one serving?

Bangkoktraveler

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you keep coming back to rag on the king

The king?? Of what exactly?

Hi Josh! Why the name change?

Me, I'm just king of my own little world, no more or less. However, somehow I have picked up a stalker, so maybe I'm king of his world too? Dunno, and hope not, but it looks that way.

Flattering to be stalked, even moreso that he keeps signing on here after banning to do it, but the novelty has worn off now, off into the leadbox with Mr Emmitt/Lookie/WD69/et al.

Hey Lookie, as I said, too bad you've such a boring life. Some people actually do things other than teach English at shitty schools for even shittier pay. I stand behind everything I've done & said. Now into the box as I'm not going to feed the trolls any more.

XOXO,

SD

HI,

had a round with three girls at Eden once. The first one I picked choos her friend, but htere was another cutie I liked , so I booked her along.

Guess I cut of more than I could eat. Three is too much - especially since Girl 1 + 2 did niot get along with #3 too well.

Will stick to two in the future whenever I will be back at 7/1.

Nice day to you all

HB

The most I had were 4 and it was due to my mistake...

-> was at champagne room and they were my four favorite girls.

After a few hours playing, chatting etc...I suggested I wanted to go elsewhere -> problem was I didn't wish to pay the barfine for the 4 of them...

Luckily my membership came to the rescue in the person of the manager sandro...

Here e go, 4 free barfines.

-> headed to a Thai restaurant:

The good point with champagne girls was that they were dressed (after being barfined) like any sexy middle class Thai ladies going on a night out...

Then we went to bed club...

All in all, ended up in my condo with the four of them...

Had a very fun night and absolutely no sex.

We were naked like Adam and Eve but didn't do anything too naughty.

(which didn't disturb me at the time)

Was a very strange experience to have so much genuine fun with 4 beautiful Thai women which were not expecting any money and whom I saw (this night) as 4 casual, gorgeous women and not as BG.

One of my best nights in BKK, my only time with 4 women ready and willing to please (in case I would have wanted) and no sex at all.....

• 2 months later...

Sounds cool, drogon.

I wish I could manage stuff like that, problem is I just can't see myself refraining from doing naughty things with 4 naked women around me. That's where the (financial) trouble would start.

I went several times with 2 p4p in different countries; I'm pretty much the type that reiterates stupid mistakes (notably when in an advance state of gin-tonic intoxication). Threesome with mainstream p4p's is inept, maybe it would be cool with upscale chicks but I can't afford upscale.

Archived