BuBi improves security on BTS

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen ,

as a sign of gratitude to the kingdom and out of sincerest safety concerns I wish to introduce my innovative security concept :

You might hab noticed that many of the security posts are unmanned even at times of high traffic , which cannot be tolerated any further . I will therefore take over the responsibility for Siam Station , around closing time of the universities in the neighbourhood , and perform thorough bodychecks on random travellers . Thai people mostly being shy I will carry an inflatable tent with me , marked as [color:red]What are you looking for[/color] on one side and [color:red]Welcome[/color] on the other . I hope the idea meets your entire approval , franchise opportunities available .

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An excellent idea. I'd like the franchise for Silom station and would suggest we focus on specific passenger demographics to determine those needing the most significant checks. I would like some sort of reclining fixture in the inflatable tent for the quieter moments and perhaps suitable grab handles on the internal walls.

I am planning to develop this into a nationwide educational awareness-project to distinguish explosives from Thai fruits. For example it could be tested if the Bodyguard condoms with strawberry taste would be recognised as such or , wrongly , as strawberries with banana body and therefore suspicious . A great task ahead of us .

Archived