Cost of Living (Survival) in LOS ?

sidsanuk

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How the hell can any injuries sustained in an auto accident be considered 'pre-existing'?

I hate insurance companies and insurance doctors and claims persons. I hate them all. The companies take your money on the promise to pay if you are sick or injured (or dead), then do their damnedest to screw you, make you wait, and hope you will just get so sick of their runaround bullshit and stalling that you'll fuck off and go away. (Except when you are dead, and then they do it to your beneficiaries.)

Maybe I'm stupid or naive but what does all of that have to do with a pre-existing condition?

If you figure it out' date=' tell me too! That's their excuse for not paying. Been fighting them for over a year now.

Cheers,

SD[/quote']

This happened in Nevada didn't it? Check with the State, they hav an agency that regulates insurances. File a complaint against them.

• 2 weeks later...

Better yet, embarrass them. Create a press release, done in a humorous but pointed style, focusing on the absurdity of the situation.

Distribute to any local media you can think of. Even if it doesn't get picked-up, they'll hear about it and memo's will start to fly.

They just might decide to grease the squeaky wheel.

Archived