The new version

khunsanuk

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As stated previously runs a lot better on Safari / iPhone but since I am probably the only sad git who browses the board and makes postings whilst out and about a 100% thumbs up from a 1/1 poll is not very reflective of overall membership satisfaction.

On the PC running Ubuntu with FF not noticed much of a differance, usualy have the forum opened as a tab and check recent posts now and again, not bothered trying out any of the new features since I am / was comfortable with the forum as it was and post my vindictive replies when I felt neccesary.

I am doing well actualy, since the change 11 days ago you have not had to tone down any of my posts and send me (another) warning, not sure if that is a reflection on the upgrade or just the fact this old fart is mellowing out with age :neener:

Thanks for the effort you put in behind the scenes for not only making this the best Thai realated forum, but also as a result of such allowing myself and many others to have struck up lasting friendships in Thailand that probably would never have happened without this board being the catalyst.I am sure many expats here will agree with my sentiments that without this board our interactions with each other IRL (In the Real World) would have been a lot less fulfilling.

KS Excellent forum and much appreciated for what it gives a lot of us!

i am having to hit the back space button twice as well, also finding loading times are alot slower than before, and its still taking me to the last reply of the discussion, ive not changed anything & my server is still the same.

sometimes the page doesnt even load and i find my self having to refresh alot now....hope this gets sorted....its getting on my tits now, lol..5555+

Archived